Comfort pack

All Ford Puma related discussions
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

When you put it like that, you wouldn't think £300 would cover their costs. There's a lot of components involved.

I'll miss a winter morning warm backside and I think it was a mistake/oversight by ford not to include comfort pack on st line FE's (UK). I'd like to know their reasoning.

Stlinexstu

Post by Stlinexstu »

I have comfort pack on my st line x first edition
Stlinexstu

Post by Stlinexstu »

I have comfort pack on my solar silver st line x first edition 155 if it ever gets here
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Yep, but it's a selected option not standard equipment.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Agreed it should have been standard on all first editions
Tim

Post by Tim »

Mballi wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:49 am Just wondering if anyone added the comfort pack... I did not and now wondering if I can add later🤔
It almost always costs a lot more to add this sort of thing later than getting it from the factory. Unless you get lucky and find that the components are already there but just not wired in. I'd be surprised if that was the case with the heating elements in the wheel and the seats for the comfort pack though.

I have heated seats on my Focus Titanium X and reckon I've probably used them three times at most so I won't miss them.
Ali7487 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:22 am Agreed it should have been standard on all first editions
They had to leave something out that they could upsell :lol:
ST-Line X First Edition · 155 PS mHEV · Solar Silver