There’s a Puma near me

All Ford Puma related discussions
alanp

Post by alanp »

On our weekend walks ( I’m still working as I’m classed as a key worker) round our way , we passed a driveway, and there it was a puma, in that iridescent red, as next weekend we should have been getting ours, but because people in some countries think that eating bats and pangolins would be a good idea , we can’t, I’m starting to get a bit like inspector Dreyfus ( played by the wonderful Herbert lom in the cluseau films) indeed when I get home I’m usually found curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth a twitch in one eye, a nervous laugh, muttering the words “ Puma, Puma “ , I fear I may do something drastic, I mean why should they have a puma and not me..??, don’t be surprised if you read in the news , “ man taken away for violating lockdown rules trying to drag a car away with his bare hands...! ( and equally comical cluseau, esque adventures), so, don’t drive anywhere near me as I can’t be responsible for my actions.... :D

Hope I’ve cheered you all up a bit, stay safe, and enjoy your pumas ( you rotten swine you)
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything

PaulD

Post by PaulD »

alanp wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:30 am On our weekend walks ( I’m still working as I’m classed as a key worker) round our way , we passed a driveway, and there it was a puma, in that iridescent red, as next weekend we should have been getting ours, but because people in some countries think that eating bats and pangolins would be a good idea , we can’t, I’m starting to get a bit like inspector Dreyfus ( played by the wonderful Herbert lom in the cluseau films) indeed when I get home I’m usually found curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth a twitch in one eye, a nervous laugh, muttering the words “ Puma, Puma “ , I fear I may do something drastic, I mean why should they have a puma and not me..??, don’t be surprised if you read in the news , “ man taken away for violating lockdown rules trying to drag a car away with his bare hands...! ( and equally comical cluseau, esque adventures), so, don’t drive anywhere near me as I can’t be responsible for my actions.... :D

Hope I’ve cheered you all up a bit, stay safe, and enjoy your pumas ( you rotten swine you)
Thanks mate I will !!!!

I hope you will get yours soon .
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Every day is one day closer Alan. Thanks for doing whatever key work it is that you do.

If it helps, I've used mine twice in a fortnight. Having the car and not being able to use it is worse than not having it (yet).

Just saying.....

Thanks again😁
alanp

Post by alanp »

Yes I suppose you guys can’t really go out, at least I can, apparently being a maintainance man in a nursing home counts as a key worker
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I think that's very key. Look after yourself.
alanp

Post by alanp »

Cheers guys, btw, I went by it again today...why do I do it to myself...🤪
Iain C

Post by Iain C »

alanp wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:30 am On our weekend walks ( I’m still working as I’m classed as a key worker) round our way , we passed a driveway, and there it was a puma, in that iridescent red, as next weekend we should have been getting ours, but because people in some countries think that eating bats and pangolins would be a good idea , we can’t, I’m starting to get a bit like inspector Dreyfus ( played by the wonderful Herbert lom in the cluseau films) indeed when I get home I’m usually found curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth a twitch in one eye, a nervous laugh, muttering the words “ Puma, Puma “ , I fear I may do something drastic, I mean why should they have a puma and not me..??, don’t be surprised if you read in the news , “ man taken away for violating lockdown rules trying to drag a car away with his bare hands...! ( and equally comical cluseau, esque adventures), so, don’t drive anywhere near me as I can’t be responsible for my actions.... :D

I’m in a similar position, we should have picked ours up last weekend but alas not to be :(

There isn’t anyone with a Puma within our exercise walk but I have seen one not too far away when driving home (I’m also in the key worker category). I even saved some dashcam footage when I was driving behind it recently just to see what it looked like ‘on the road’.

Can’t wait...
Ford Puma Titanium First Edition mhev 125 - Grey Matter
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Remember the longer the wait , the bigger the reward
I Am rooting for you guys 🐣
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Layters

Post by Layters »

Hi Alanp

I feel your pain, I had to wait 4 months to get my Puma (long story). I have now had the Puma for 4 weeks and only done 60 miles to date due to the current situation.

It is the cleanest four week old car in history 😆 (see attached photo). The little I have driven it, it is a brilliant car and I am loving it. So far so good but not driven enough miles to test it yet.

Hope you don’t have to wait too long

Stay safe

Layters

BDF34D45-B002-4102-A098-161DAB4D4808.jpeg

alanp

Post by alanp »

You know, I’ve had a few red cars, and have gone off the colour, but that looks really really nice, beautifully clean too...