You guys are making me jealous

All Ford Puma related discussions
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

alanp wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:00 pm All looking good guys...I’m not bothered I haven’t got mine...really..I’m not...
:D :lol: :D :lol:

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Looks nice in red,shame about the nissan juke next juke next to It,god they were horrible things,how dose it ride on those 19s,im looking to buy one in the next year,I cant decide weather to buy one with 18s or 19s,nice copen there to
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Ali7487 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 am Looks nice in red,shame about the nissan juke next juke next to It,god they were horrible things,how dose it ride on those 19s,im looking to buy one in the next year,I cant decide weather to buy one with 18s or 19s,nice copen there to
The car runs so quite that you do hear tyre noise, worse on some roads. You get it with 18”s too. I’ve read up on other tyres and the Goodyears are the quietest on the market.

Unless you fit noise cancelling equipment, it’s gonna be there.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Spearmint wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:05 am
Ali7487 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 am Looks nice in red,shame about the nissan juke next juke next to It,god they were horrible things,how dose it ride on those 19s,im looking to buy one in the next year,I cant decide weather to buy one with 18s or 19s,nice copen there to
The car runs so quite that you do hear tyre noise, worse on some roads. You get it with 18”s too. I’ve read up on other tyres and the Goodyears are the quietest on the market.

Unless you fit noise cancelling equipment, it’s gonna be there.
I think it,s not to bad , and there is the stellar B&O audio instalation :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Once this virus thing is over ,and romania resumes production there will be enough Puma for everyone