When I eventually do get it

All Ford Puma related discussions
alanp

Post by alanp »

I have a Puma waiting at the dealers, which has now shut, that doesn’t worry me too much, as I couldn’t get it anyway until mid April, as it’s an ex demo and ford must have to keep them to meet the pre reg requirements, anyway I got to thinking, if I can’t pick it up for a few months will it affect the car, ie, being stood around , I’m thinking battery going flat, handbrake/brakes seizing tyres and anything else that may affect it, do I need to bring this to the dealers attention when I can get it, or will the warranty cover anything like this, as these are normally wear and tear items, but as these are exceptional circumstances will it be ok?
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I think it'll be fine. Some stand for months in compounds before they even reach the dealers. The lads in the garage may have been tasked with starting cars etc. The one thing you can be sure of is they'll be no more mileage going on it.
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

alanp wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 pm I have a Puma waiting at the dealers, which has now shut, that doesn’t worry me too much, as I couldn’t get it anyway until mid April, as it’s an ex demo and ford must have to keep them to meet the pre reg requirements, anyway I got to thinking, if I can’t pick it up for a few months will it affect the car, ie, being stood around , I’m thinking battery going flat, handbrake/brakes seizing tyres and anything else that may affect it, do I need to bring this to the dealers attention when I can get it, or will the warranty cover anything like this, as these are normally wear and tear items, but as these are exceptional circumstances will it be ok?
It will be alright , the dealer wil do delivery maintanance on the car.
And there will be no extra miles on the car.
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
alanp

Post by alanp »

Cheers thanks
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything