New Top Gear review out

All Ford Puma related discussions
RedPuma

Post by RedPuma »

Another Top Gear review was posted yesterday.
Good read.
https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/for ... irst-drive
Race Red 155 ST-Line X First Edition +

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Good review all round. Tells us all that we've bought (buying) a good car.

See that they pick up on the road noise of the 19's. I said that I didn't mind it but I have come from a stiffly set up ST on 18's where you felt and heard everything when you weren't bouncing the engine of the limiter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I alawys like the salty comments from t.pots at the bottom. They haven't or won't go anywhere near one. Their loss!
RedPuma

Post by RedPuma »

Yes, the comments brought a smile to my face.
Race Red 155 ST-Line X First Edition +
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

RedPuma wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:05 am Another Top Gear review was posted yesterday.
Good read.
https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/for ... irst-drive
Sertainly a good read , Thanks for that :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Had mine since Monday, used it for essential shopping only - on the way back I’ve added an extra mile by going a longer way home in the dark but so far so good - the gears and the smoothness of the acceleration is just a gorgeous thing. I actually love the headlights at night - the lighting is amazing. Feel rather spoilt!
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Jon_STLine wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:19 am Had mine since Monday, used it for essential shopping only - on the way back I’ve added an extra mile by going a longer way home in the dark but so far so good - the gears and the smoothness of the acceleration is just a gorgeous thing. I actually love the headlights at night - the lighting is amazing. Feel rather spoilt!
You took the words right out off my mouth :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

PaulD wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:32 pm
Jon_STLine wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:19 am Had mine since Monday, used it for essential shopping only - on the way back I’ve added an extra mile by going a longer way home in the dark but so far so good - the gears and the smoothness of the acceleration is just a gorgeous thing. I actually love the headlights at night - the lighting is amazing. Feel rather spoilt!
You took the words right out off my mouth :D
:D