Delivery once left Romania?

All Ford Puma related discussions
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Had this update today:

Vehicle shipped today from Romania to Southampton today. Once arrived, then transported to Dagenham for pre checks and then shipped to Sussex.

Still showing delivery to me week ending 4th April

Based on experience does that sound right or should I assume earlier or later?

rich63

Post by rich63 »

Least you know more than my dealer will tell me. Car was ordered on 21st Jan & built on 21st Feb, dealer told me last week was still sitting in Romania awaiting dispatch to uk so god knows when I shall get it, if this carrys on shall be a 70 reg!
ST Line X FE+
Comfort Pack
Lucid Red
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

I ordered on 24th jan so maybe yours left today too?
PLR57

Post by PLR57 »

Told by dealer that mine was built on 3rd March and when I spoke to them on Tuesday this week they said it had been 'gate released' from the factory in Romania and was on it's way to Holland. Dealer said it should be with them by end of March.
Ford Puma 155 ST Line X First Edition Plus, Comfort Pack, Lucid Red
RedPuma

Post by RedPuma »

Ordered mine on the 31.01 and it was ready for pick up this Wednesday but I'm away so the dealer will be delivering it to me next Friday. Can't wait to get it!
Race Red 155 ST-Line X First Edition +
RedPuma

Post by RedPuma »

Sorry. Meant to say it was around two weeks from leaving the factory to landing in the UK.
Race Red 155 ST-Line X First Edition +
rich63

Post by rich63 »

rich63 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:30 pm Least you know more than my dealer will tell me. Car was ordered on 21st Jan & built on 21st Feb, dealer told me last week was still sitting in Romania awaiting dispatch to uk so god knows when I shall get it, if this carrys on shall be a 70 reg!
Just had phone call from dealer to tell me my puma has arrived in uk ( Dagenham) . Now just to short journey to Peterborough.
ST Line X FE+
Comfort Pack
Lucid Red
pensta

Post by pensta »

I hope you all get your cars soon !!!! I just live mine
Race Red Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition 155 MHEV
#poppythepuma
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Mine also now in Dagenham. Apparently backlog of about a week but still currently showing week ending 4th April
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Is there a better option to track than fordetis? Other than the car existing against the given vin number no info at all on there