Left mirror opinion???

All Ford Puma related discussions
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

I’m 5’8” sit quite forward and have never had an issue with the left mirror.
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.

PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Then i,m lost ......
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Jiipee

Post by Jiipee »

PaulD wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm Then i,m lost ......
Have you tried adjusting your seat in a higher seating position ? That way you could have it further in the front and maybe the mirror is more visible then ?

Or the opposite :D seat lower and more in the rear.
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Jiipee wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:30 pm
PaulD wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm Then i,m lost ......
Have you tried adjusting your seat in a higher seating position ? That way you could have it further in the front and maybe the mirror is more visible then ?

Or the opposite :D seat lower and more in the rear.
For me it,s all good , i have no problems with the mirrors :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

There is definitely an issue the mirror does not move the same way as the drivers mirror. Excuse the pun it doesn’t mirror the drivers mirror as it isn’t adjustable the same way. Noticed it within minutes of driving and reversing. Dealer currently reporting the problem to Ford technical. This thread will help.
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

Hi all,

Wondered if anyone that has had the same problem has actually had the issue fixed? In the same boat and the car is going into Ford tomorrow. TIA.
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

I'm 5'8" and have no problems
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

Folks has anyone had any joy getting this issue sorted by the dealer? I’ve currently got Ford customer services on it and have raised a global resolution concern as this is a serious issue. Wondered if people are just living with this issue or have reported and what the response has been?
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

So for those that are interested and having the same problem with the left mirror here is the response from Ford Customer Relations to date

I have been advised to inform you that the door mirrors on your vehicle are working as design intended and that this is something that can not be changed by a Ford Dealership.

They clearly can be assed to sort this issue and they are now well aware of it. Think the issue is it’s being under reported.
Stan20

Post by Stan20 »

I don't have a problem are you driving very close to the steering wheel?