Left mirror opinion???

All Ford Puma related discussions
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

At 6’3, can’t complain about near side mirror other than being small. Able to fill most of the mirror with both handles and body panels. Only reduces to the handles visible if I hug the steering wheel.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

You're a big lad, you'll sit further back. Therefore your mirror is further out.
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

Well well well, actually can’t believe I’m going to post this after the hell I’ve been through with Ford to sort this problem out but today just found out Ford are issuing a fix for this problem!!! Car going in next week for the passenger mirror to be rectified.

Been at this non stop since the 22nd June and can’t believe what the dealer told me today.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Boss22 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:31 pm Well well well, actually can’t believe I’m going to post this after the hell I’ve been through with Ford to sort this problem out but today just found out Ford are issuing a fix for this problem!!! Car going in next week for the passenger mirror to be rectified.

Been at this non stop since the 22nd June and can’t believe what the dealer told me today.
Well done for sticking with it..... 8-)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

Thank you bud lol waiting to see who’s lining up at Ford to offer an apology. 😂🤔🙄 I’ll not hold my breath
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Boss22 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:00 pm Thank you bud lol waiting to see who’s lining up at Ford to offer an apology. 😂🤔🙄 I’ll not hold my breath
Good on you for persevering.... If you've time now could you please get on Fords case for the following;

Surround sound optiion
Foot opening tailgate
Button on tailgate
Misalignment of panels (various)
Poorly fitted trim
Rattly dash
Ford pass connectivity and live traffic
Traffic sign recognition system
Parcel shelf clips
Passenger door lock
Various battery charging fault issues.

Other than that, it's all good!

Thank you.
😁
Mattyi26

Post by Mattyi26 »

Do you know if the fix will affect new builds going forward?
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Call me a pessimist but it's doubtful any issues will be fixed automatically, you'll have to present your car with specific faults for them to be rectified.

The optimist in me hopes that they'll learn from the issues of the first builds and make changes going forward.

They appear to be flying out of showrooms and most owners won't be on this forum or any other, after all, nothings an issue until it is.
Boss22

Post by Boss22 »

Well car went in for the fix today and it is an improvement. I can see a difference and my wife who is the owner can also see a difference and can now see the side of the car. I am going to ask the dealer when I get speaking to them how this fix is to be applied to the countless others with this issue. It’s been a small fix but a fix nonetheless.
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

That's good news. Do you think they adjusted the glass or the plastic housing?