Part Exchange

All Ford Puma related discussions
FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

I part exchanged my Focus for my Puma. Webuyanycar were almost identical to what the dealership offered me, so it was easier just to do it all through the dealership.
2020 Puma 125 ST Line-X with Winter Pack in Desert Island Blue

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Lot's of people use the online offers try and get the dealer to match or better. It often works but didn't for me this time round.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

FP2022F1T wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:52 pm I’m probably going down we buy any car as they’re offering double than ford PX
I used "wewantanycar.com". Got a significantly better price than the usual suspects, plus they come to your house to value the car, and if you agree the price, they collect the car from your home as well.
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

*motorway.co.uk is a good option. Sold our second car and got a very good price and they collected.
Tbach

Post by Tbach »

Thanks folks - some food for thought there.
I suspect I'll probably stick a pair of budget fronts on to get through the MOT and take it from there.
It'll be interesting to see how long I have to wait to get in the Puma, and if the PX offer is honoured.
I'll try to update if I remember.
AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

An old thread but wondered what people’s experiences are on current PX values? Dealer contacted me about a one year to go PCP review and the px value on the Puma was only £250 more than the rock bottom we buy any car quote. Told the dealer what I thought of the px offer and I’ll keep the car to the end of the agreement but maybe used prices are dropping? Any recent experiences?
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I think PX values have dropped overall. However, ford's 0% is still available if you go down the PCP route which can save a lot.
I'm due my second service in January and half expecting the dealership to offer me a deal. If the 0% is still on, I might be tempted.
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

The value of my old Puma dropped £3000 in three months on Webuyanycar. I was lucky to have agreed a fixed PX price based on the original value for my new one :D
AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

It’s strange as the new and used car prices still seem high but px values have dropped like a stone, hopefully the new prices will drop over the next 6 months, luckily I’m in no hurry to do anything but at this rate it will be worth less or close to the agreed PCP value
Andy-H

Post by Andy-H »

I sold my 21 plate Ranger wildtrack this week on Motorway for £31400,,,WBAC were offering £27600.
Puma ST 200,,Grey matter.Performance pack.Driver assistance pack.