Alloy wheels

All Ford Puma related discussions
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

Morning all :)

Had my puma best part of a week now, done 80+ miles in her - really enjoying the drive and all :D .
Just wondered anyone opinion of the supplied alloy?. Can't help thinking it would look better with the 'silver' alloy, its just that l think the diamond cut black which l know is very fashionable at the moment!, just doesn't suit the car as well a same size silver alloy would do?....
ST line X - Desert Island Blue
Ordered 30/1/22 - Built 18/4/22 - Sat in Dagenham yard since May - Collected 17/6/22 - To be fair it's been a wonderful car, so far!

cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Personally. I really like the alloys on the st lone x but like most of them, they have lots of nooks and crannies and are hard to keep clean and shiny.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

I love the diamond cut ones on mine. All personal I guess.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

cianpars wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:57 am Personally. I really like the alloys on the st lone x but like most of them, they have lots of nooks and crannies and are hard to keep clean and shiny.
Yeah cianpars,
l can see where you would be coming from with that - l imagine cleaning is going to be a tirade somewhat! - gonna have to use a decent alloy cleaner on them again like l do on my wives 21 plate focus!!
Ordered 30/1/22 - Built 18/4/22 - Sat in Dagenham yard since May - Collected 17/6/22 - To be fair it's been a wonderful car, so far!
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Helmet wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:00 pm
cianpars wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:57 am Personally. I really like the alloys on the st lone x but like most of them, they have lots of nooks and crannies and are hard to keep clean and shiny.
Yeah cianpars,
l can see where you would be coming from with that - l imagine cleaning is going to be a tirade somewhat! - gonna have to use a decent alloy cleaner on them again like l do on my wives 21 plate focus!!
How many you got??? :o :o :o
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

Sparks wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:13 pm
Yeah cianpars,
:lol: :lol: - ironically, we are an all ford family now! - l've got me new puma and my wife has her Tit x focus and my aunt and uncle both have fiestas!!....
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Helmet wrote: ↑Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:57 am

Yeah cianpars,
:lol: :lol: - ironically, we are an all ford family now! - l've got me new puma and my wife has her Tit x focus and my aunt and uncle both have fiestas!!....
I've read that last post several times and I'm still chuckling......double entendre lives .... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

Sparks wrote: ↑Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:51 am
Helmet wrote: ↑Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:57 am

I've read that last post several times and I'm still chuckling......double entendre lives .... :lol:
:lol: :lol: - if theirs a typo in there - l didn't mean l have 21 wives! - if l did l'm sure if would be fun and/or interesting!! :shock: :lol:
wouldn't want to buy all of them a focus either, we'd all be dead by the time we received them all!!!....
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

I am visioning 21 wives all telling the OP that he needs to focus. Though perhaps not all at the same time.
chris47

Post by chris47 »

Thing is if you dont like them just get them painted. Any Alloy refurbisher will paint them to whatever you like for about Β£100 a wheel.