bye bye metropolis white

All Ford Puma related discussions
Hillian

Post by Hillian »

Hi all
After nearly 2 years its time for the metropolis white to go, its been nearly trouble free apart from a few software updates etc and the rombadt battery issues. Been to garage today and did the paperwork for my new vignale in fantastic red that i pick up on Friday and has been on order since November. Have seen the car today and it has come with rear drums, which i'm not too bothered about really (although seems a backward step). It does have the st line scuff plates though but they do say that mudflaps don't fit so for only 2 years on an interest free pcp i'm not bothered about that either. Hope everything else will be ok.
ford puma 125 st line x, desert island blue, winter pack, dap and power tailgate

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Maybe it's only the Vignale 155 which has kept the rear disc brakes.and scuff plates.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Hillian

Post by Hillian »

Possibly, drums are less hassle and longer lasting, also looks like it might make wheel cleaning a bit easier. Will check on Fri if anything else has changed.
ford puma 125 st line x, desert island blue, winter pack, dap and power tailgate
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Only 125’s have rear drums I think. No biggie as the discs are rubbish anyway.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.