Ford Pass

All Ford Puma related discussions
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

It is strange that they are tweaking it after the longest run of no problems in the 21 months I have been using it.

Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

BjNtheBear wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:17 am In my opinion this is an easy option from Ford to delete what they can't fix, poor show, think they're also deleting thie pin on map (tracker) which I thought was worthy of keeping, might just uninstall the app now unless they could improve it.
Still showing the vehicle location.
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Rays1 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:09 pm
BjNtheBear wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:17 am In my opinion this is an easy option from Ford to delete what they can't fix, poor show, think they're also deleting thie pin on map (tracker) which I thought was worthy of keeping, might just uninstall the app now unless they could improve it.
Still showing the vehicle location.

Screenshot_20220523-102703_Google Play Store.jpg

Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

IOS v.4.15.0

IMG_0875.PNG

https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

I have version 4.14 on Android, I can still locate my vehicle on the map on the Ford Pass App!
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Only a week to go...REMINDER...

ONE WEEK UNTIL APPLINK REMOVAL
Dear Sir/Madam,

We’d like to remind you that Applink will be removed from FordPass next week. This means that you’ll no longer be able to use the following features:

Vehicle health data (including Fuel Reports, Health Alerts, Oil Level, Fuel Level, Milestones, Tyre Pressure, Odometer)
App Catalogue
Journeys
Send To Vehicle.

But don’t worry, you’ll still be able to access a range of useful features via the FordPass App, such as monitor your account activities and book a service online.
CHANGES TO LIVE TRAFFIC VIA APPLINK
If you are currently receiving a free trial or paying for your Live Traffic subscription, this will automatically come to an end from 24.8.2022.

Since 24.6.2022, you won’t be charged for your paid subscription.

Since 24.6.2022, customers are no longer able join the free trial.

Since 24.6.2022, existing free trial customers are no longer able to subscribe to the full paid product.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

What about the pro version, any mention of changes for that.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Merlot

Post by Merlot »

"We'd like to remind you that Applink will be removed from FordPass next week. This means that you’ll no longer be able to use the following features:

Vehicle health data (including Fuel Reports, Health Alerts, Oil Level, Fuel Level, Milestones, Tyre Pressure, Odometer)

But don’t worry, you’ll still be able to access a range of useful features via the FordPass App, such as monitor your account activities and book a service online."

To me there doesn't seem to be a lot left to warrant keeping the app.
Ford Puma mHEV 155 ST-Line X Vignale with drivers assistance pack and power tailgate, Lucid Red
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

Does anybody know the difference between Live Traffic and Live Traffic via Applink? I see above "If you are currently receiving a free trial or paying for your Live Traffic subscription, this will automatically come to an end from 24.8.2022". However I am getting reminders that my Live Traffic trial expires on 01/09/2022 and I can renew for £3.49 a month. That sound cheap to me but I don't understand if it is the same as Live Traffic via Applink which stops on 28/08/2022. Thinking out loud, is Live Traffic via Applink for cars without a built in modem?
matthen

Post by matthen »

I've turned off Auto update... Never know, this might allow me to keep the features.

I expect they're trying to fix some absymal programming server side, and this is necessary in order to fix it. But frankly, when your (apparently mandatory) car hand over appointment boils down to 'install this app' and the tedious salesman goes through each and every feature of it, I think removing these features less than a year later is a bit... Well, crap.
Puma ST (Performance Pack) in Mean Green