Anyone fitted the ST lower spoiler (ford performance one )

All Ford Puma related discussions
scooke2k2@gmail.com

Post by scooke2k2@gmail.com »

Ordered this off local dealer Pt No 2484379 and it takes 17 pop rivets @ £3+ each to fit it has anyone fitted to a non ST puma

9UMA

Post by 9UMA »

I was looking into this as well. How did it work out for you?
Puma ST-Line X mHEV 155ps | Polar Silver | Panoramic Sunroof | 19” Alloys | LED Headlights | Winter Pack
Mattcrx

Post by Mattcrx »

I just installed one today!! Check my latest post!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1688
SSCosRS

Post by SSCosRS »

I’m trying to source the Ford Performance ST lower lip spoiler using the various part numbers listed in forum posts. Trying all manor of part number permutations (Finis code, part number etc), I’ve had no luck in finding a Ford dealer where the part numbers are recognised. I don’t want the widely available Maxton version. Can anyone assist?
Frozen White, ST Line X, 155 PS Manual
Mattcrx

Post by Mattcrx »

SSCosRS wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 pm I’m trying to source the Ford Performance ST lower lip spoiler using the various part numbers listed in forum posts. Trying all manor of part number permutations (Finis code, part number etc), I’ve had no luck in finding a Ford dealer where the part numbers are recognised. I don’t want the widely available Maxton version. Can anyone assist?
Check the link I sent above there is the correct part number or find an ST on the web with a lip already fitted and call them and give them that reg, they will find it in seconds. That’s exactly what I did