Titanium orders

All Ford Puma related discussions
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Not many with 2.5 at the moment. Shouldn't be a problem though, it connects the same as the phone via the USB. So, if it takes wired AA it'll take the Wireless.
I'll have a look around the communities for you.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. đźš·đźšł
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Mikibg

Post by Mikibg »

Yes it should be logic, but as we know in car industry when it something written that you can, sometimes it cannot heh, because of that and that...and depends from market to market, but they ( producers) know that everybody will find solutions, like for AA it cannot be downloaded from GP

So as we spoke earlier you propose AAwireless from Indiegogo, I saw also some Carlinkit.
If somebody know others adapters, do not hesitate to suggest. Thanks
PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

PhilipB wrote: ↑Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:38 pm Update from dealer today. Vehicle status - Assembly offline (I believe means assembly is complete ?), ETA to Dealer w/e 16 Apr. If so, that will be just over 6 months from order.
Latest update - still Assembly offline but ETA to dealer now w/e 30 Apr.
Titanium 155, Magnetic, ordered 9 Oct.
Jaybee

Post by Jaybee »

PhilipB wrote: ↑Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:11 am
PhilipB wrote: ↑Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:38 pm Update from dealer today. Vehicle status - Assembly offline (I believe means assembly is complete ?), ETA to Dealer w/e 16 Apr. If so, that will be just over 6 months from order.
Latest update - still Assembly offline but ETA to dealer now w/e 30 Apr.
My Vignale showing very similar, but ETA is 23 Apr at the moment
Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 | Magnetic | DAP
PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

Latest update - “Although the car is built it’s been delayed for an unspecified time”. Next update in 2 weeks. Over 6 months now.
wgtwiddle

Post by wgtwiddle »

Ordered 7th Oct. DAP with spare wheel. It's been built, sat at Dagenham awaiting a move to Gloucester compound.

Early, middle June at dealer, touch wood.
PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

Doesn’t seem as though Ford update their systems as, after repeated updates from dealer with no news, got a phone call today to say it had arrived and they just needed to check on the mileage on my current car to confirm the financials. Got a call later to say it worked out that I could have lower monthly payments or £2k cash back ! Gone for the cash back, just need to arrange a date to collect.
wgtwiddle

Post by wgtwiddle »

wgtwiddle wrote: ↑Fri May 20, 2022 4:29 pm Ordered 7th Oct. DAP with spare wheel. It's been built, sat at Dagenham awaiting a move to Gloucester compound.

Early, middle June at dealer, touch wood.
Called today, pick up Friday/Saturday. 8 months 8 days since order, getting on for 4 weeks from Dagenham.
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

Yeah, know the feeling! - mines been sat in Dagenham for a month seemingly now!.
Ordered in Jan, dealer has no idea when its going to get to them!!....
ST line X - Desert Island Blue
Ordered 30/1/22 - Built 18/4/22 - Sat in Dagenham yard since May - Collected 17/6/22 - To be fair it's been a wonderful car, so far!