Titanium orders

All Ford Puma related discussions
PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

I ordered my Titanium 155 on 9 Oct (with only rear privacy glass as an extra) and was wondering if anyone from around the same period has a build date for their Titanium yet ?
Originally dealer indicated delivery would be expected in January but monthly updates still indicate "Projected Build Month - calculation currently not possible". Having chosen a 71 plate at least I should get a 22 plate now !
Titanium 155, Magnetic, ordered 9 Oct.

Lili

Post by Lili »

Hello, PhillipB, welcome to the forum!
Myself and many others still don't have a built date provided for their Titanium Pumas. Some people do have a build date, but it's shifting for a future date. I ordered my car around 10th September and still do not have a build date. From what I've read here, people who made their orders in August are now getting March build dates. That would indicate to me that September and October cars might get an April/May build date.
Please note that this is my understanding of the situation, just what I gathered from reading various posts around here. STs are much more faster to build, as they seem to take priority (or are just the more common configuration).
I'm located in Bulgaria and the only Pumas which get delivered here are those without rear parking cameras and with Sync 2.5. My Ford dealer told me that there are much more (and more modern or different, not sure) semiconductors needed when it comes to extras like the parking sensors, the camera and, allegedly, the Sync 3 (which sounds somehow farfetched). The good news is that I've not heard anything about any orders being cancelled.
Ford Puma Titanium 125 PS A7 FWD, Desert Island Blue, Comfort pack, Winter pack, Driver's assistance pack, digital display. Ordered 15th Sept 2021. No build date yet.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I think sync 3 software is installed in all Pumas.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
wgtwiddle

Post by wgtwiddle »

PhilipB wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:05 pm I ordered my Titanium 155 on 9 Oct (with only rear privacy glass as an extra) and was wondering if anyone from around the same period has a build date for their Titanium yet ?
Nope, no build date. Nothing on dealer's system.
AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

PhilipB wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:05 pm I ordered my Titanium 155 on 9 Oct (with only rear privacy glass as an extra) and was wondering if anyone from around the same period has a build date for their Titanium yet ?
Originally dealer indicated delivery would be expected in January but monthly updates still indicate "Projected Build Month - calculation currently not possible". Having chosen a 71 plate at least I should get a 22 plate now !
Nothing on my October order Titanium , it’s very hard to work the delivery logic out but seems full ST are quickest for delivery dates (most profit?) then all the other trims vary. I did notice on the configurations that the Titanium seats have changed to Black and they now have 7 speakers. My dealer always said March or April but I reckon May/June but it’s just total guessing and could turn up early March or end up being a 72 plate, who knows!
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

Rizmo wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:42 pm I think sync 3 software is installed in all Pumas.

Titanium Design comes with Sync 2.5.
Lili

Post by Lili »

Rizmo wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:42 pm I think sync 3 software is installed in all Pumas.
For sure it has to be, even the Ford website says it explicitly. But I've seen it myself (that the Pumas are with Sync 2.5) and the dealership isn't hiding it in any way (it's written in the offer my friend got, she is collecting her car soon), so it seems like a corporate decision, at least for the Easter European market.
Ford Puma Titanium 125 PS A7 FWD, Desert Island Blue, Comfort pack, Winter pack, Driver's assistance pack, digital display. Ordered 15th Sept 2021. No build date yet.
Lili

Post by Lili »

lightfoot wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:33 pm

Titanium Design comes with Sync 2.5.
Ah, thank you, Lightfoot, this explains it!
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I forgot the design models were a way round the chip shortage, or partly so anyway.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

[media][/media]
AMS1969 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:07 pm
Nothing on my October order Titanium , it’s very hard to work the delivery logic out but seems full ST are quickest for delivery dates (most profit?) then all the other trims vary. I did notice on the configurations that the Titanium seats have changed to Black and they now have 7 speakers. My dealer always said March or April but I reckon May/June but it’s just total guessing and could turn up early March or end up being a 72 plate, who knows!
My current 20 plate Titanium also has ebony seats and 7 speakers so I don’t think that has changed ?
Titanium 155, Magnetic, ordered 9 Oct.