How's everyone liking their cars now that you have them?

All Ford Puma related discussions
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Wdf76 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:00 pm You Dutchmen are all big. You must have long legs.... :D :D :D
A lot of us are , you are right about that :D :D
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....

robgee

Post by robgee »

robgee wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:46 pm Long time lurker , first time poster.

Have had mine for a week now and everything seems ok apart from the Local Hazard info which i cant seem to get to work after several attempts of removing phone etc from the fordpass app.

Also have noticed that i get a lot of movement on the gear stick as it goes in gear and then seems to adjust it self . If you keep your hand on it you can notice it and you can see it moving if you are the passenger.

I will pop to the garage at the weekend to see if they can have a look at the Local Hazard stuff (have people that have got it working used the onbard wifi ?) , and see if they have any ideas of another test car that i can drive and see if it happens in that
https://youtu.be/y3Q63zJpA88

Just seeing if the video link works of the wobbly gear stick
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

Tend to drive a lot with my hand on the gear stick, never noticed anything like that!
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
robgee

Post by robgee »

Spearmint wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:33 pm Tend to drive a lot with my hand on the gear stick, never noticed anything like that!
Yeah i usually do but i could feel the movement so was wondering if it was normal. Mind you do get to drive the car that much these days as working from home !
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

That foot operated boot is an absolute godsend,brilliant idea,i m saving for mine at the moment,want a titanium ex demo,but impossible to find with an electric tailgate
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

That foot operated boot is an absolute godsend,brilliant idea,i m saving for mine at the moment,want a titanium ex demo,but impossible to find with an electric tailgate
alanp

Post by alanp »

I didn’t think it had the foot operated boot...is that right?
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

£600 option on the titanium, which includes keyless entry. Used cars with that option might be as rare as hens teeth.
alanp

Post by alanp »

Is it standard on the st line x 1st ed..?
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Yep standard on st-line FE and FE+. Just go steady if you open the boot in your garage with a low roof. You can adjust the opening height of the boot lid easily enough. Opening with your foot has always been a bit hit and miss. I think this is to do with the key not being seen by the car when you walk directly towards the rear. Supermarket car park for example.