Ford Pass App

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rob Corteen

Post by Rob Corteen »

Hi... just bought my first Puma and have Pass App downloaded. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to put the App onto my wife's phone as well so we both have it?? Thank you. Rob

BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Think you can Rob but if the two of you were in the car at the same time you would only be able to link one device đź‘Ť
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
Rob Corteen

Post by Rob Corteen »

Thank you
pgc53

Post by pgc53 »

hi all.
Not really an answer to rob's question but I was wondering if anyone was having a problem with the ford pass app on the vehicle page.
Mine doesn't update the date, month and time at the top. And the odometer reading hasn't changed as well as the distance to empty reading for the last 3 days.
And yes I have been using the car.
Everything else seems to work ok, even the recorded journeys!!!!!!!!
many thanks
Ford Puma 2022 ST Line vignale 155 Agate Black
microbe

Post by microbe »

Rob Corteen wrote: ↑Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:08 pm Hi... just bought my first Puma and have Pass App downloaded. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to put the App onto my wife's phone as well so we both have it?? Thank you. Rob
My wife and I each have it on our phones but is only really used to start the car and warm it, the seats and steering wheel from the house before getting in on cold and frost mornings.

We don't use it for a lot else primarily because if we do we find it temperamental. Other users have found the pro version better.
Puma ST-Line X 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Desert Island Blue 2021
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

microbe wrote: ↑Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:11 pm
Rob Corteen wrote: ↑Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:08 pm Hi... just bought my first Puma and have Pass App downloaded. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to put the App onto my wife's phone as well so we both have it?? Thank you. Rob
My wife and I each have it on our phones but is only really used to start the car and warm it, the seats and steering wheel from the house before getting in on cold and frost mornings.

We don't use it for a lot else primarily because if we do we find it temperamental. Other users have found the pro version better.
I wouldn't admit to that... new laws forbib leaving the car running in idle. Especially around schools and such like.
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

Rays1 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:59 pm new laws forbib leaving the car running in idle. Especially around schools and such like.

I thought that was on public roads only :?:
Alan321

Post by Alan321 »

From an article from October 13th 2021, source https://www.buyacar.co.uk/cars/896/cars ... mote-start

“Those who have access to private, off-street parking are legally able to use an app to remotely start a car’s engine and leave it running without being present.

However, the Department for Transport told BuyaCar that on the public road, use of such apps “would only be lawful where the driver was in close attendance and could take control of the vehicle if needed.” It’s an example of technology appearing to outpace the lawmakers.”
Puma1959

Post by Puma1959 »

pgc53 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:28 pm hi all.
Not really an answer to rob's question but I was wondering if anyone was having a problem with the ford pass app on the vehicle page.
Mine doesn't update the date, month and time at the top. And the odometer reading hasn't changed as well as the distance to empty reading for the last 3 days.
And yes I have been using the car.
Everything else seems to work ok, even the recorded journeys!!!!!!!!
many thanks
Mine has been the same since Wednesday.
Ford Puma 1.0 St Line X Vignale Lucid Red.
pgc53

Post by pgc53 »

Glad to say all is working fine again on Ford Pass app.
seems like the gremlins have gone.
Ford Puma 2022 ST Line vignale 155 Agate Black