All Ford Puma related discussions
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

With somebody elseโ€™s bank details.

๐Ÿ˜†
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19โ€ Alloys,

BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

cianpars wrote: โ†‘Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:15 am I was intending to pay cash, but the dealer then said I could have 2 years interest free credit at 0% on half of it, so I thought it would be rude not to :)

At the current RPI, that iis looking like a better deal by the day, even though interest rates have not gone up yet.
Same here ๐Ÿ‘
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

PCP at 2.9% set last year before the price increase in November. Currently waiting for a comparison quote using the new 0% to see if it's worth moving to the new finance terms.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Will that effect the GFV that seems to have gone up?
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

If I change to the 0% I believe it would yeah. Once I get the figures i'll do some spreadsheeting and work out which is the better option.
DylanV

Post by DylanV »

PCP sounds like your go-to, and hey, if it's been working out with those leftover deposits, you're definitely onto something smart. Keeping that next car's path well-paved!
As for me, I'm more of a cash deal kind of person โ€“ less hassle, more ownership vibes. But hey, to each their own, right?
Oh, and here's a little curveball: if you're ever diving into different money moves, you might wanna explore stuff like a loan on my wedding ring. It's like a hidden treasure for that extra cash boost. Scoop up more info at https://www.newbondstreetpawnbrokers.co ... ng-london/
Last edited by DylanV on Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

An old thread that I hadn't seen before...
Since 2012 I have been regularly buying new by trading in my old car then paying the difference in cash. This method worked very well for me and allowed me to either stay at the same level or often better my car, and in this time I have had a few very nice cars.
This time I have done it slightly differently and have taken a step back. I ordered my Puma with my local dealer and sold my previous car using Carwow, then I paid for my Puma wiith cash when it arrived with a tidy sum left over.
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Yeah old thread guess a vote would of been a good thing to see %

Anyway purchased out right and part exchanged my older fiesta
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I used to buy all my cars outright until about 5 years ago. I was then looking at leasing, but it worked out better at the time to go down the PCP route. I've stuck with that this time again just for two years in the hope that the car industry sorts itself out and EV's improve in that time. Then I'll look again, but I don't think that buying EV's outright will be the way to go and eventually everyone will lease.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. ๐Ÿšท๐Ÿšณ
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I haven't checked but ev residuals are not good apparently so sounds like Sparks has got it right.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.