What changes would you like to see in the “New” Puma?

All Ford Puma related discussions
Alan321

Post by Alan321 »

Better sound deadening.
A message to tell you there's a phone in the wireless charger when you switch the engine off.

Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Vendee wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:25 am My wife and I are trading in our Fiestas for a single Puma as we can't justify two cars these days. I would like to see electrically adjustable drivers seat and the ability to store the driving position for a couple of drivers, to include mirror settings and possibly steering wheel adjustment.
Good call that!
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Pawprint66 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:50 pm
Vendee wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:25 am My wife and I are trading in our Fiestas for a single Puma as we can't justify two cars these days. I would like to see electrically adjustable drivers seat and the ability to store the driving position for a couple of drivers, to include mirror settings and possibly steering wheel adjustment.
Good call that!
Yeah..... only problem is that Ford would rather you buy two Pumas :lol:
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Head up display.. just like in some modern fighter jets. Speed and Tacco. Not joking.
JackTheLad87

Post by JackTheLad87 »

- Elcetric or PHEV variant
- Electronic parking brake
- Rotary Dial gear selector for Auto's/CVT
- Sunglasses holder
- Sync 4/Android Operating System (Apple carplay compatability dependent)
- User controlled ambient lighting
- Ford Quad intelligent led headlights
- Electric operated seats with mykey memory function
- More remote start features in FordPass e.g... pre select cabin temperature, toggle heated windscreen/heated seats on
Jack. 32. South East London. Ford Puma ST Line X First Edition: Desert Island Blue.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

A 300bhp 4 wheel drive version. ST engine with an electric motor on the rear. Yum yum.
JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

I'd like to see better general build and quality control and an acknowledged solution to the Battery Charging issue some vehicles suffer with.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Sorry Neil whinges first - build quality, sort out the update thing Ford have going on, friend has an Audi and there car just updates no fuss or intervention from the owner.

Update - maybe the rear styling, the front is the best angle. Move some controls around , ie fun button, stop start higher up.
Not a lot really as it’s great to drive
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Most of you got the general idea……the rest, well 😱🤪😝

Sunglasses holder and mobile device alerts are good calls! 👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

denty1964 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:15 pm A 300bhp 4 wheel drive version. ST engine with an electric motor on the rear. Yum yum.
Now you're talking...A Puma RS..But hey please, please no electronic brake. Old fashioned hand brake every time what ever the version.