Theft

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Sorry to revisit this but I just wondered if anyone was able to verify that all new pumas regardless of variation had this motion sensing key fob? From spec sheets or the website I cant see it advertised anywhere.. I'm in the habit of using a faraday pouch anyway but would be nice to know the cars that bit more secure! I did have a disklok i used on older fiesta ST a couple of years ago which was a complete faf but put my mind at ease with the amount of keyless thefts.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rogerio wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:22 pm Sorry to revisit this but I just wondered if anyone was able to verify that all new pumas regardless of variation had this motion sensing key fob? From spec sheets or the website I cant see it advertised anywhere.. I'm in the habit of using a faraday pouch anyway but would be nice to know the cars that bit more secure! I did have a disklok i used on older fiesta ST a couple of years ago which was a complete faf but put my mind at ease with the amount of keyless thefts.
All ford keys on new cars are motion sensing. Older models can have new keys for around £60 to replace the old vulnerable ones.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Good news! Thanks Sparks.