Spotted on the Facebook page...

All Ford Puma related discussions
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Spotted this - it's in Italian - 4th line down. 7 speakers no mention of the subwoofer. Checked the UK website - still showing 10 speakers and subwoofer. Obvious issue is date of the websites - are thet the latest versions or what. Perhaps something to think about if your car is arriving soon. Perhaps it's just the difference between different countries...

Does anyone know where the subwoofer is located?

Screenshot_20211207-202434_Facebook.jpg

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Curryhouse wrote: ↑Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:31 pm Spotted this - it's in Italian - 4th line down. 7 speakers no mention of the subwoofer. Checked the UK website - still showing 10 speakers and subwoofer. Obvious issue is date of the websites - are thet the latest versions or what. Perhaps something to think about if your car is arriving soon. Perhaps it's just the difference between different countries...

Does anyone know where the subwoofer is located?
The Sub is in the rear, right side wall covered up.
Looks like the Italian missed the two rear tweeters and the sub when he was counting... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

So, no further cost cutting/spec changes by Ford then...?
sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

Should still be something like this.

Capture.JPG

https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
rrowney

Post by rrowney »

I think you will find that is SYNC with Nav and not B&O
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

I was not sure what was what with my 2nd edition st line x. I think the 24 volt battery is under the passenger seat on the RHD model and the subwoofer is somewhere in the boot, though I haven't found it yet. The diagram suggests that the DSP is under the seat, though I've noticed nothing under the drivers seat. Whilst originally the tyre inflation kit was under the seat, in the 2nd edition it is under a flap on the left of the boot.

I'm not 100% sure about all of this, so happy for anyone to correct me if I'm wrong.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

I think my battery is under the drivers seat. My son did a test last week for EMF and he could see the difference when the battery was charging or being used. The tester was in between my legs πŸ˜‰

Thank god I’ve had all my kids 😱
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Stoopo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:55 am I think my battery is under the drivers seat. My son did a test last week for EMF and he could see the difference when the battery was charging or being used. The tester was in between my legs πŸ˜‰

Haha, 48 volts shooting up your backside could be an interesting experience.

H have something under the passenger, metal with fins, I assumed that was yhe 48 volt battery, but I've not been able to see anything under the driver's seat. I will get down and have another look.
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

cianpars wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm
Stoopo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:55 am I think my battery is under the drivers seat. My son did a test last week for EMF and he could see the difference when the battery was charging or being used. The tester was in between my legs πŸ˜‰

H have something under the passenger, metal with fins, I assumed that was yhe 48 volt battery, but I've not been able to see anything under the driver's seat. I will get down and have another look.
That metal thing with fins under the seat is the amp for the b&o stereo I am lead to believe
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
MagneticGrey

Post by MagneticGrey »

cianpars wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm

If your 48V battery is under the driver's seat, it will be bolted to the underside of the seat rather than on the floor. It's easy to miss it if you don't know where to look!
Puma ST-Line X 155 Magnetic (previous)
Nissan Qashqai Tekna E-Power (present)