Ford Pass, Your journeys

All Ford Puma related discussions
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

BjNtheBear wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:49 pm My journeys have just stopped loading the last couple of days although I get the notification saying that a new journey has been recorded, the page for the last thirty days just keeps buffering and nothing coming up, just wondering if this is the same with you guys or if you got it resolved ☹️

The one consistent thing about the FordPass journey recording, is it constantly goes off and back on over the last 15 months!

BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

That's just it though, it gives a notification that a new journey has been recorded but page doesn't load, previous journeys still load but none for the last thirty days, maybe they need new servers, good idea/crap system ☹️
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

As usual it has been off and on over the last month but it did record the last two journeys made today. Works about 70% of the time.
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

I've got 2 vehicles on mine. I find that if I uncheck both vehicles on the Journey Filters screen, everything I've driven shows up.
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

@Pawprint66 Just tried that no joy, thanks anyways, I'll maybe try the pro app tomorrow and see if that's any better 👍

Guess I won't bother, just read the speil on the app and apparently it's only designed for business owners not retired old fuds like me 😳😲😉😁

On a side note my Ford pass app's not updating remotely at all now ☹️
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Just had a thought, maybe Ford's switched this off during winter to avoid us getting the shhh deep sleep warning 😲😉😁
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Just wondering if anyone has cleared their cache on the Ford pass app, would this clear recorded journeys or just temporary files? Maybe it would sort buffering? 👍👎
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I've cleared the cache in both apps. What permissions, if any, are needed in the phone settings to make both apps work correctly. I'm using an Android phone.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

No luck yet with my journeys. Car is 4 weeks old and not a single journey recorded in the Ford Pass app. I've cleared the cache to no effect. My phone is paired, I'm not using Android Auto and journey settings is set to auto. I had all this hit and miss carry on with my previous Puma. Perhaps I need a newbie walk through if someone can oblige.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I'm still looking for some help with kick starting MY JOURNEYS. After 2 months not a single journey recorded. I'm just not getting it.