First service. Where to take it?

All Ford Puma related discussions
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Can’t say I’ve had any issues with Lawton’s but then I do buy my cars there.

They’ve sorted two minor paint blemishes, a new rear windscreen and a new Varta. Yes it was a pain having the car off the road a few times but at least they picked it up and dropped it off for me.

On top of that Ford gave me a free service when needed.

I’ve used Stoneacre in the past and they were ok to be fair.

Independent wise I use Click Mechanic for my wife’s KA now. A lad from Moor Monkton does a good job. I now go direct to him (after checking prices on Click first).
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.

alanp

Post by alanp »

Well, have taken the plunge and booked car in for its first service with lookers Leeds ( see my previous thread), they are doing it for £217 plus £49.95for brake fluid change, it also includes the break down cover,
I’ve told them about the dash rattle, battery deep sleep and mentioned the traffic sign being hit and miss,
So we’ll see,
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Traffic sign problem is a module update. Tell them it's a safety issue then they are obliged to sort it. That can take a while. Let us know how you get on. Good luck.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

No need for a new thread when all that was required was a reply on your original 🙂

Merged with your original thread.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
alanp

Post by alanp »

NeilS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:55 pm No need for a new thread when all that was required was a reply on your original 🙂

Merged with your original thread.
Ok, thanks
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything