Puma Insurance

All Ford Puma related discussions
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

bbtablet wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:01 pm Try not to get old, folks!

£336 SAGA
7000 miles p.a.; clean driving licence; 25+ years NCB protected; £250 excess; kept on drive.
The killer? - 78 years old!
:o :o :o that's a lot of money - that's the sort of thing someone in their 20-30s should be paying.

I will never ever again look at anything SAGA offer. Looked at a quote from them and didn't bother as it was a bit on the steep side. Almost immediately my email box was full of offers for life insurance, cruises, funeral plans ( :shock: :shock: :shock: ), house insurance etc etc. Then, a week later, they started dropping through the letterbox. There IS a box to untick so spam/junk is declined but most companies ignore this.

Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

bbtablet wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:01 pm Try not to get old, folks!

£336 SAGA
7000 miles p.a.; clean driving licence; 25+ years NCB protected; £250 excess; kept on drive.
The killer? - 78 years old!
Age or postcode? That’s one thing we have all omitted.

Mines a YO postcode which I think is a pretty low in the scheme of things. Now if I moved to certain areas of Leeds I would expect pay much more.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

They will be the next stop. Got to make sure new for old applies in the first 12 months of ownership.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Sparks, LV do new for old for the first 12 months. After thet GAP seems a good option.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rizmo wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:57 pm Sparks, LV do new for old for the first 12 months. After thet GAP seems a good option.
Yes It was great for the first 12 months....I've been a bad boy and not taken out GAP.... :oops:
If renewing after 1st Jan they have to give you the same or better price than a new customer....A welcome change, should stop all the shuffling around...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
bbtablet

Post by bbtablet »

My post code is Suffolk - still think it's the age which did it. Either that or I've been had by SAGA!
Lucid red Puma ST Line X 155
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

It's that time of the year again. LV up by 11% on last year although a phone call got that reduced to 5%. Then there's the comparison sites and finally Topcashback offering £40 back. If I can get the £40 I'll stay with LV. Trouble is their quote through Topcashback is £60 more than my direct quote from LV. What a mess. but I'll keep at it.
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

I virtually change every year, so if I was asked who insures your car, I wouldn't have a clue. I would have to find my insurance certificate to find out.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Full NCD
Myself and wife
L.V £230 fc protected.

However, everyone is going to be different due to location etc. These can only be rough guides. Shop around but I wouldn't advise taking the cheapest....use a good reliable company.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

My LV quote is £298 with everything except breakdown cover, wife included and I'm 76.