Storm Arwen 🤬🤬

All Ford Puma related discussions
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

bbtablet wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:48 pm "it was the top from the chimney cap from next doors."

Then it is an easy one in terms of cost to you - nothing. You simply have to claim off next door's buildings insurance .

They have the choice of either that, or paying you from their own pocket, so get a proper quote or two ready.

That's not being nasty to your neighbours: it's what insurance is for.
Awkward....... did you read who his "neighbour" is? :D
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

That's absolutely awful! hope you can get it sorted easily. Our neighbour landed a rocket on our car last year and it just clipped the edge of the windscreen and cracked it. They paid us cash for it but there was never any doubt as to where the liability was. Agreed how awkward a conversation that needs to be had though.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

bbtablet wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:48 pm "it was the top from the chimney cap from next doors."

Then it is an easy one in terms of cost to you - nothing. You simply have to claim off next door's buildings insurance .

They have the choice of either that, or paying you from their own pocket, so get a proper quote or two ready.

It’s his mum!

Now, the mother in law I could handle claiming against 😉
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Bigal

Post by Bigal »

Stoopo wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:20 am

It’s his mum!

I have told her she will be getting sued 🤣… just glad no one was hurt. . I’ve every confidence in my repair man to do a good job . Big Al
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Bigal wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:12 pm
Stoopo wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:20 am

It’s his mum!

I have told her she will be getting sued 🤣… just glad no one was hurt. . I’ve every confidence in my repair man to do a good job . Big Al
Let us see the result when it’s sorted. Plus the black eye from your mum 😉
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.