125 v155 revisited

All Ford Puma related discussions
sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

Renewal time for me in August 2023. Can have mine too 😁
Last edited by sinlessUK on Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

You better order now then.....
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Next year i should be in a position to buy then fibgers crossed
Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

As a matter of interest, those of you expecting a new car in August have no chance, unless you placed your order in January.
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
theog

Post by theog »

So..... what about consumption for the 125 and 155? Is there any difference? Im interested for 155 manual but i am afraid the big consumption because here in greece the liter costs 1.8euros!!!! I am a normal driver but sometimes i like the speed!
theog

Post by theog »

Rizmo wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:48 pm I've had my Vignale 155 for for 5 weeks and completed 300 miles mostly short journeys of less than 20 miles. It's way better than my previous 125 St-Line X FE. More power/torque which means less gear changing which could mean improved mpg but it's too early for a comparison. The engine has a deeper growl under acceleration and I think the brakes are more powerful. Both cars have 18" wheels so maybe the pads or discs are different. There seems to be more stopping power. Tried sport mode and it's a big wow. Feels more like a 1.6 to 2.0 litre motor. Tried the slippery mode in the snow a couple of weeks back and it's faultless as was the 125, this despite the extra power. The Vignale has full leather seats which are cold first thing so the heating elements earn their money. The massage seats are a revelation and have a number of options to suit most tastes. I need more time and miles to assess the car further but already I'm more than happy to have made the change despite the long wait.
So..... what about consumption for the 125 and 155? Is there any difference? Im interested for 155 manual but i am afraid the big consumption because here in greece the liter costs 1.8euros!!!! I am a normal driver but sometimes i like the speed!
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi, Welcome to the Forum..
There isn't any significant difference if any in the MPG for both variants.
Individual MPG is affected by many different conditions, including your driving style.
Fuel here is around 1.61 Euro at the moment, but, doubt that will last before going back up to levels of a few months ago.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

theog wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:46 am
Rizmo wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:48 pm I've had my Vignale 155 for for 5 weeks and completed 300 miles mostly short journeys of less than 20 miles. It's way better than my previous 125 St-Line X FE. More power/torque which means less gear changing which could mean improved mpg but it's too early for a comparison. The engine has a deeper growl under acceleration and I think the brakes are more powerful. Both cars have 18" wheels so maybe the pads or discs are different. There seems to be more stopping power. Tried sport mode and it's a big wow. Feels more like a 1.6 to 2.0 litre motor. Tried the slippery mode in the snow a couple of weeks back and it's faultless as was the 125, this despite the extra power. The Vignale has full leather seats which are cold first thing so the heating elements earn their money. The massage seats are a revelation and have a number of options to suit most tastes. I need more time and miles to assess the car further but already I'm more than happy to have made the change despite the long wait.
I haven't found any difference in mpg but performance wise the 155 is the better car.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
simonr23

Post by simonr23 »

Are there any hardware differences between the two engines? Or is it down to the tuning?
Deleted User 2212

Post by Deleted User 2212 »

I read somewhere that it’s a bigger Turbo. Can’t remember where though.