Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Cant see it getting better any time soon either! I work in the shipping/logistics industry and we used to be able to position a container on site for a client next day! Now we are having book and plan 3 to 4 weeks in advance with no guarantee the driver allocated isn't going to call in sick that morning and then we have to go back to the drawing board and re-plan. Ford will be having to compete with all the other hauliers and supermarkets to try and maintain their no. of HGV drivers of which there are very few right now! Really is a perfect storm of problems right now :(

Zorro

Post by Zorro »

Although I emailed both the sales person and sales manager, it was clear I wasn't going to get a reply.
Due to this, I rang and spoke to the sales person on Friday.
I asked if there was any news, as I had placed to order 17th August 2021.
He said he would check, and I could hear typing on the computer keys, or was he just tapping on his desk haha.
He informed me the car was in the process of being built as we spoke, and I should have it in about a month.
We will see !
By the time I get it, the mark 2, face lift version will probably be out !

Does any one know if there are any changes to the Vignale for 2022 ?

Ford Puma Vignale 155 Agate black.
Puma ST Line Vignale 155 Agate Black.
Ordered 17th August 2021, took delivery March 18th 2022.
Silverfox

Post by Silverfox »

Just back from dealership, salesman showed me on computer still no update on build date, or vin number. He was going on about ford wholesale ive no idea what that is. Puma Titanium Automatic with Winter pack ordered on 02/10/2021
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Silver fox . I hope laced my order on the 09/08/21 . I got told 5 days before my build date of 19/11/21 my Puma is and has been sitting at Flushing for two weeks now .. God knows how long it will sit at Dagenham once it gets there ..
Demisg92

Post by Demisg92 »

I've been trying to chase my car down today (so far with no luck whatsoever!). However a ford representative advised that there is currently a 5 month ETA on pumas. Not sure how true that is considering most of us have been waiting longer than that!
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Has anyone who has had build date/Gate release of their car just before/after Christmas had any information that their cars had moved from the plant or arrived in flushing? Mine was gate released on 5th Jan and feels to me a lot of people seem to be getting the 12th Feb ETA. Be interested to see if anyone's had any indication the cars are moving.
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Rogerio
Built and gate released 19/11/21 been at flushing for the last fortnight now .. was hoping for my car 10th January .. grrr
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Gate released 8/11/21, only reached Flushing four days ago. Ford management guy says I should have it by 28/1........ yeah right. If it hits the dealer around mid February I'll have to decide whether to hold back until 1/3 to get 22 plate. I'm not a plate snob but if were only a matter of 14 days then I might think about it.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Similar for me last December. I could have the car on the 9th or wait 3 weeks and make it a 2022 car. After waiting for so many months I decided I could wait no longer and had it delivered on the 9th and I don't regret it. The way prices are I doubt there'll be much difference when it's time to sell.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Id take a plate with a swear word on at this rate haha, I haven't had wheels since September! couldn't care if it was 71, 22 or 69 :lol: :lol: :lol: