Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
JCannon

Post by JCannon »

I’ve received an update from our dealer that ours is due “early February”. That’ll be 8 months since ordering.
2024 ST, Auto, Azura Blue, Power Tailgate. Ordered August ‘23 - Delivered January ‘24 (UK)

Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

It is clear that the more options you add to the car or stepping up to the vignale or even ST the longer you can expect to wait. Clearly the extra semi conductors required for these features does tend to add months onto the build/delivery date and ford look to be prioritising the builds they know don't tend to burden them. I ordered mine early September and was built and gated out last week ETA early/mid Feb, I just stuck with what the ST Line X comes with as standard.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I checked the module list for my previous Puma, an ST-Line X first edition 125 built December 2019 and then checked my new Puma, a Vignale 155 built November 2021 with DAP and electric tailgate and the list is identical.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

Latest for us is build date 22nd February and anticipated delivery to dealer 24th March
Yorkie-Paul

Post by Yorkie-Paul »

Just to give you folks an update, phoned the dealer this afternoon, (as I only get updates when I call them). So...... 31st Sept 2021 order (Puma ST-Line X) told today, Puma is built, left the factory, but still in Craiova, and a delivery date at the dealer Feb 11th 2022. So, wether it's sat on a train carriage until it is full??? I'm unsure.
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Found this online from DB schenker who run the train from Craiova to Vlissengen, i don't know whether things have changed since the article was written but it gives a good overview of the operation.

https://www.dbcargo.com/rail-de-en/logi ... cs-6224134
Mike D

Post by Mike D »

Can't understand how you can track a parcel whith Amazon the can cost as little as £10 but you have now tracking details for a brand new car that cost up to 30.000 or more it would save hassling the sales man and it would be less stressful hope someone can sort this problem out
Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

Leaky5 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:58 pm Latest for us is build date 22nd February and anticipated delivery to dealer 24th March
What was your order date ?
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

My original, scrapped build date of 14/1 has now been replaced with 11/2. Frankly I won't believe any build date until the VIN appears alongside it.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Seems to be more people waiting for a Puma than have one on here these days. :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.