Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

3 to 6 months omg thats crazy,for me it might be 2 years before they get cheap enough again for me to buy one used

Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Having purchased a number of new Ford's in recent times, the one thing that is absolutely certain is.. once you order commences build or just prior to it will be listed on the system against your order, the dealership code and unique vin number. Cant think for the life of me right now (it will come to me) the system name, but from the start of build your dealer will be able to track it. Online, off line, dispatch, the holding area in Belgium, basically it's every movement until it arrives in your dealership.
gordjock

Post by gordjock »

Rays1 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:00 pm Having purchased a number of new Ford's in recent times, the one thing that is absolutely certain is.. once you order commences build or just prior to it will be listed on the system against your order, the dealership code and unique vin number. Cant think for the life of me right now (it will come to me) the system name, but from the start of build your dealer will be able to track it. Online, off line, dispatch, the holding area in Belgium, basically it's every movement until it arrives in your dealership.
is that 'Ford Etis' ive been checking that since i got the VIN but no changes since 28th August
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

gordjock wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:02 pm
Rays1 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:00 pm Having purchased a number of new Ford's in recent times, the one thing that is absolutely certain is.. once you order commences build or just prior to it will be listed on the system against your order, the dealership code and unique vin number. Cant think for the life of me right now (it will come to me) the system name, but from the start of build your dealer will be able to track it. Online, off line, dispatch, the holding area in Belgium, Flushing Compound, basically it's every movement until it arrives in your dealership.
is that 'Ford Etis' ive been checking that since i got the VIN but no changes since 28th August
Eh no..I was about to add but her in doors called me for tea.... ETIS will only give you build info, Recall info and service details etc. No ETIS is not a tracker unfortunately. Still can't remember the name but that which I am talking about is only available to the dealerships. It very much depends on the dealership on how much they are prepared to reveal. Some are tight lipped some not. My dealership is fine and know me well re my past RSOC club involvement. Never does any harm to walk into your dealership and ask em to check status. I did it often. Hey I just remembered the internal Ford tracking system is called "Vista"
Pumpking

Post by Pumpking »

We ordered a Hybrid Titanium x in magnetic in September dealer says unlikely to arrive before March next year.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Not just Ford, know of someone ordered a new Porsche in February and still not got it.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I placed my order ST in July....the latest update is a build date in November and a possible delivery date late December. It will be New Year by the time I get it. What will be will be I guess. It will be the worth waiting for.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Its absolutely madness iant it
JCannon

Post by JCannon »

Hi all! New member here, although technically I don’t yet own a Puma. I ordered mine on the 12th June with the first expected delivery date being 2nd September. Then this became 22nd October. Then 30th November. The current date is 31st December. So, in reality, it will be next year. A very patient wait, but what will be, will be.
2024 ST, Auto, Azura Blue, Power Tailgate. Ordered August ‘23 - Delivered January ‘24 (UK)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

JCannon wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 am Hi all! New member here, although technically I don’t yet own a Puma. I ordered mine on the 12th June with the first expected delivery date being 2nd September. Then this became 22nd October. Then 30th November. The current date is 31st December. So, in reality, it will be next year. A very patient wait, but what will be, will be.
Hi Welcome...You'll know all there is to know by the time you get it... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.