Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Welcome Pumadave, Now your car is built yet more patience is required whilst awaiting delivery. The worst bit is over and the best bit is still to come.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Thanks ..
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Pumadave wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:27 pm Hi Everyone I am new here .
I have been following this forum and read the posts before mine , I have learnt quite a bit of info I had not a clue about . I Ordered my Puma 155 ST X manual on August 9th 2021 and was hoping for a mud November delivery at my dealership in Essex , however my sales guy has been very informative on most front of his understanding . My car was built 19th November 2021. And now expecting delivery either just before Christmas or just after pending logistics I guess . I am so looking forward to going back to a Ford after many years of getting other makes ..
Welcome! Like Rizmo says, really not long now. Between here and another forum I get the feel there's quite a few coming across those last two weeks just before Christmas. Fingers crossed!

I too went away from Ford and I went to VW and I'm so happy to be coming back. I only lasted 18 months though before I had to admit to myself I hated the car I'd bought.
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Thanks . Yes I think they are moving a fair bit before their winter sets in as it hampers with their rail network to Holland .. fingers crossed here . I am due an update later tomorrow from my dealership.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Latest update....still waiting for the car to leave the factory after 2 weeks of being built.
Happy New Year.
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

denty1964 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:19 pm Latest update....still waiting for the car to leave the factory after 2 weeks of being built.
Happy New Year.
I'm still waiting for mine to leave the factory 4 weeks after it was built.... Not happy
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

Hi everyone
I ordered on the 15th August had a phonecall last week to say it will be with the dealer around the 4th. Got a phonecall yesterday to say it's due to be delivered this coming Tuesday so maybe might see the car next week ... I genuinely can't even remember the spec I went for properly (I think it's an st line in desert island blue, I added the parking pack and rear tints) it sounds ungrateful but I've lost interest a bit the last few weeks as other stuff has been going on I decided to just wait it out and hope to have it by Christmas.

Maybe this info may help someone who still has no idea when theirs is due?
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

This whole build and delivery business is shambolic. For me the frustration goes on until I get the keys in my hand. Trying to keep calm. Is this similar to a mother awaiting birth.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

This will put the cat amongst pigeons. I ordered my Puma in Sept no build date yet. I know someone who ordered a new Fiesta about a month (maybe a bit more) later. Today she got a build date of mid Jan (same dealership)
Last edited by Spoonface on Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
sfootboy

Post by sfootboy »

I ordered my ST-line x 125 plus assistance pack on 31 Aug with an expected end date of mid Dec 2021. I have been enquiring fortnightly and until today with last enquiry only 10 days ago, there was no movement whatsoever. However today, I was told that my Puma would be built today with a planned delivery date of mid/end of January. Whilst still lacking a bit of confidence, fingers crossed, it works out.