Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Sfootboy.. that sounds about right ..

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Sounds from everyones experience that there's no build dates added ahead of time and the first you know that something is moving they've already gone into production.
focusfh56

Post by focusfh56 »

That's a very interesting point by VENDEE on vin plates. It does contain the build date so when you order parts you may finish up with the wrong ones. Maybe the dealer got it wrong and a new vin will be issued.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I received a vin from my dealer in September, car built November. Same vin. Delivery in 2 days so will be checking on that and everything else.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

My latest is build 14th Jan, expected dealer 19th Feb. Think there is a good chance of the VIN before Christmas I think.
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Latest update I've got this morning, Build 7th Jan - Expected with dealer 12th Feb. (September order St Line X)
2 weeks ago I was told it would be a December build. However this is the first time I've been given an actual expected date so hopefully this doesn't go back too much more.
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

Just spoke to my dealer, my car has arrived!!
Doing the paperwork tomorrow and picking up Saturday 😊

I remember when I ordered it in August he said it was already on the production line though as this was what swayed my mind on colour
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

Just had a build date of 7th January. Car originally ordered in August, but we change the spec in October, don’t know if that effected the date
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Leaky5, what changes did you make. Sounds like you've pushed to the back of the build queue.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

Rizmo wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:05 pm Leaky5, what changes did you make. Sounds like you've pushed to the back of the build queue.
We started with a 125 Vignale + sunroof and a few other bits.
Then changed it to an automatic with all the same extras