Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Vendee wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:11 pm
Pumadave wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:49 pm Update..
I ordered my Puma st line x 09/0921. Built and gate released 19/11/21. Arrived at Dagenham 17/01/22, expected at my Dealership Monday morning for registration and prepping and I can collect Tuesday afternoon.. so it looks like there isn’t much of a back log at Dagenham .. 🙂🙂
Congrats Dave. Not heard anything about mine but hopefully it will arrive next week. What part of the country are you?
Hi Vendee
I am in Essex about 20 miles from Dagenham , but my car has to go to Colchester to be prepped then delivered to My Dealership at Chelmsford the prep takes half a day and then it transported early Tuesday morning so I should be collecting in the afternoon , failure of that it will be Wednesday morning . But I am rushing him lol… 😂😂

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

pompeydave wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:39 pm Ordered mine (titanium) in Oct , told prob January then got call prob March.
Lease company did say 3 st-line x had arrived at a local garage - would I like one ? Eeeerrrr yes please delivered today .
Fantastic service and lease company went that extra mile for me.
That turned out ok then. Did you have much fuss getting your deposit back?
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Sorry forgot to mention original order was through same lease company , they constantly chased the titanium up with no joy so went all out to get me another puma. I jumped at the chance of the st-line x , lovely vehicle . Delivered today by a young lad from a Ford dealer who had to make his own way back to dealership (4 hour trip) ..amazing how some treat their staff .
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Ah, ok.. at least you're sorted now then. A lot of firms work like that in terms of sending their reps off with a train fare to get home.
Captain Offensive

Post by Captain Offensive »

Ordered mine (ST Line X 125) at end of August. Had similar delays to you guys and had the notice a couple of weeks back that it was in Dagenham and had to get a train to Liverpool and then transporter to the dealer. Heard nothing for a while after that until dealer called me on Wednesday to say it had arrived (he hadn't been given any heads up it was on its way) and I picked it up today
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Captain Offensive wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:27 pm Ordered mine (ST Line X 125) at end of August. Had similar delays to you guys and had the notice a couple of weeks back that it was in Dagenham and had to get a train to Liverpool and then transporter to the dealer. Heard nothing for a while after that until dealer called me on Wednesday to say it had arrived (he hadn't been given any heads up it was on its way) and I picked it up today
Great news , same model as mine , also picked up today.
Let me know your views on car when you get time to drive it - be interesting to hear .
Captain Offensive

Post by Captain Offensive »

pompeydave wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:35 pm Great news , same model as mine , also picked up today.
Let me know your views on car when you get time to drive it - be interesting to hear .
Only done a short drive so far but loving it. Did a few miles along the A66 trying out the adaptive cruise control which is pretty cool and then went home over one of the lovely winding roads over the North Pennines to check out Sports mode. Very happy from that first drive
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Captain Offensive wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:43 pm
pompeydave wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:35 pm Great news , same model as mine , also picked up today.
Only done a short drive so far but loving it. Did a few miles along the A66 trying out the adaptive cruise control which is pretty cool and then went home over one of the lovely winding roads over the North Pennines to check out Sports mode. Very happy from that first drive
Excellent start then ? Looking forward to putting a few miles on mine soon.
afxentg

Post by afxentg »

Hello, unfortunately my Puma was no received yet. The Cyprus dealer contacted the factory again in mid January and he was informed that the ncar is on the train to the port.Let us hope it it will be shipped tomorrow when the ship reaches Monfalcone port.The dealer is very upset with the factory as they have sent cars ordered in September but not the cars ordered in June!!
Andyb

Post by Andyb »

This week's shipping delivery's to Dagenham = 10 roro's. Hopefully lots more pumas. Went to see local dealer yesterday, not even a build date yet for my St x ordered start of October. 19 inch wheels, winter pack & panoramic roof. He said delivery time due to roof needing 14 semi conductors which obviously there is a shortage of!! By the time I get it won't need the winter pack as summer will be here 😂😂