Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Lili wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:34 pm Hi again everyone, thank you so much for the replies and the info, appreciated!
Sharing with you an interesting video which shows how the Pumas are built in Craiova :) Was surprised to find it on Youtube.
https://youtu.be/6slVOeejsF8
Hi,
There is another production video somewhere else on the forum, posted back in the early days. That seems a new one though, thanks.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Cracking video. All panel tolerances within 6” 🤣
Only joking!
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

My build date is now set in stone for the 8th Feb, slated to arrive in the UK on the 19th March. VIN number assigned so should be about as certain as is possible to be now.
SteveO

Post by SteveO »

Bluecat wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:09 am My build date is now set in stone for the 8th Feb, slated to arrive in the UK on the 19th March. VIN number assigned so should be about as certain as is possible to be now.
I think your theory that the ST version is taking priority over other models is probably true Bluecat, as I seem to recall we ordered about the same time in early November, but I'm still awaiting any communication regarding a build date, let alone delivery?
Puma ST Line X Vignale - Frozen White - DAP - 155bhp Auto - Pan Roof - HFPT
Ordered on 12 Nov 21
Pick up from dealer - 20 May 22
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Bit of a bummer getting cars in March that were ordered months ago as you get a 71 plate right before 22's hit the next month.
Puma ST Agate Black
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

The Monkey Man wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:47 pm Bit of a bummer getting cars in March that were ordered months ago as you get a 71 plate right before 22's hit the next month.
Not really. If it arrives in March it gets registered in March and you get a 22 plate.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Update..
I ordered my Puma st line x 09/0921. Built and gate released 19/11/21. Arrived at Dagenham 17/01/22, expected at my Dealership Monday morning for registration and prepping and I can collect Tuesday afternoon.. so it looks like there isn’t much of a back log at Dagenham .. 🙂🙂
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Pumadave wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:49 pm Update..
I ordered my Puma st line x 09/0921. Built and gate released 19/11/21. Arrived at Dagenham 17/01/22, expected at my Dealership Monday morning for registration and prepping and I can collect Tuesday afternoon.. so it looks like there isn’t much of a back log at Dagenham .. 🙂🙂
Congrats Dave. Not heard anything about mine but hopefully it will arrive next week. What part of the country are you?
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Definitely seems to be moving more now which hopefully is good news for all of us. SteveO, give your dealer a chase up and see what they say. Mine is probably about typical when you look at it as it turns out. November to April so 5 months is about what dealers are saying at the moment. My dealer however says it's got completely nuts and has never seen a January like it and is having to provide prospective customers with pretty bleak timeframes just now.
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Ordered mine (titanium) in Oct , told prob January then got call prob March.
Lease company did say 3 st-line x had arrived at a local garage - would I like one ? Eeeerrrr yes please delivered today .
Fantastic service and lease company went that extra mile for me.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue