Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

This might explain some of the delays...

news.png

Col1948

Post by Col1948 »

Ordered a St Line in White, !55 engine, 19 '' Wheels on the 1st August 21 the vehicle has been built and awaiting delivery to UK. Anticipated delivery to dealer 18th Dec. i wont hold my breath on that one...at least i now have a car, the long wait coming to an end, good luck to everyone with ones on order... they are starting to arrive.
The wife had a Fiesta on order at the same time, this will now be the latest model at the same price, delivery March 22...still a result!
2021.75 Puma ST line, 155, Frozen White, 19'' Alloys. Privacy Glass.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

There is already a couple of threads on Puma delivery dates....Neil, any chance of merging them?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Ask a ye shall be rewarded πŸ˜†
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Col1948 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:23 am Ordered a St Line in White, !55 engine, 19 '' Wheels on the 1st August 21 the vehicle has been built and awaiting delivery to UK. Anticipated delivery to dealer 18th Dec. i wont hold my breath on that one...at least i now have a car, the long wait coming to an end, good luck to everyone with ones on order... they are starting to arrive.
The wife had a Fiesta on order at the same time, this will now be the latest model at the same price, delivery March 22...still a result!
After dropping my dealer a message on Monday he has today come back to say projected build date is December (wont hold my breath) which based on Cols update above would imply to me that they are currently on august orders and planning to get onto September orders in December. Would agree it does start to feel there is finally a bit of movement!
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Rogerio wrote: ↑Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:21 am

After dropping my dealer a message on Monday he has today come back to say projected build date is December (wont hold my breath) which based on Cols update above would imply to me that they are currently on august orders and planning to get onto September orders in December. Would agree it does start to feel there is finally a bit of movement!
Sorry to be the one to shoot down your theory in flames.

Car ordered 8 July. Build date is week 47 - this week. ST Line X 155 with all the bits apart from panoramic roof.
Rogerio

Post by Rogerio »

Curryhouse wrote: ↑Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:33 am
Rogerio wrote: ↑Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:21 am

Sorry to be the one to shoot down your theory in flames.

Car ordered 8 July. Build date is week 47 - this week. ST Line X 155 with all the bits apart from panoramic roof.
Ahh.. well it was a nice theory albeit for short time! possibly the extra gadgets in the X compared to ST line is pushing that models builds further back.
Raybuzz

Post by Raybuzz »

Finally given up cancelled my order vignale 155 which i put in mid August with still no build date and dealership saying delivery march 2022 stick with what i have till chip shortage is over.
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Coincidentally, I have just had an email from the dealer saying if I wanted to cancel they have some "fantastic cars in stock" and can do me a "brilliant deal". πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

They just want to get their hands on my Puma which is now nearly 5k less than the official Ford price! They would sell it for a lot more than I am paying.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Curryhouse wrote: ↑Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:41 am Coincidentally, I have just had an email from the dealer saying if I wanted to cancel they have some "fantastic cars in stock" and can do me a "brilliant deal". πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

They just want to get their hands on my Puma which is now nearly 5k less than the official Ford price! They would sell it for a lot more than I am paying.
I've been offered more than I paid new for mine which makes it around the same price as a new one. Not sure your dealer is being very honest if he's offering 5 grand less. :?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.