Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Budgyboy

Post by Budgyboy »

Heard from my dealer today car now pushed back to 28june estimate should have been this Saturday absolutely gutted dealer's appear to just say anything to shut us up. 155vignali dap power tailgate and 19wheels ordered 24nov ETA this year

SteveO

Post by SteveO »

Had a call from dealer yesterday and said car has arrived one week earlier than they expected in recent communications to me, so went in this morning to sign paperwork and pay. Looking like end of week pick-up before I can get there and after prep and Diamond Brite has been carried out......happy days😀😀
Puma ST Line X Vignale - Frozen White - DAP - 155bhp Auto - Pan Roof - HFPT
Ordered on 12 Nov 21
Pick up from dealer - 20 May 22
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

SteveO, hope you got a deal on the Diamond Brite. Some dealers will rip your throat out. It's a big commission for the salesman.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

I must be the odd one out here !
Got an email from my internet broker today, asking for payment as my Puma was being delivered to me tomorrow.
Had to point out to him that we had agreed to delay delivery until June 17th. We are going on holiday, and I don't want to leave a brand new car at Heathrow for three weeks. As much as anything else, reading all the posts on here, I'm not sure the Puma would start after that length of time !
At least I know my Arona will start first time when I get back !
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Wowzz wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:16 pm I must be the odd one out here !
Got an email from my internet broker today, asking for payment as my Puma was being delivered to me tomorrow.
Had to point out to him that we had agreed to delay delivery until June 17th. We are going on holiday, and I don't want to leave a brand new car at Heathrow for three weeks. As much as anything else, reading all the posts on here, I'm not sure the Puma would start after that length of time !
Mine started after a 10 day break even when it was having the deep sleep problem...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

Sparks wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:51 pm
Mine started after a 10 day break even when it was having the deep sleep problem...
Good to know - how about after 21 days ?
Titanium 125, Solar Silver
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Wowzz wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:04 pm
Sparks wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:51 pm
Good to know - how about after 21 days ?
I couldn't possibly parted from it that long...... ;) :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Millie79

Post by Millie79 »

I think I’ve been quite lucky. Ordered mine in December 2021 and was told I’d be looking at receiving it in July 2022. Rang at the end of April and was told there was no build date. A week later, I received a phone call asking when they could deliver it!!! I really feel for everyone waiting months and months. I’m just glad I didn’t choose the new Focus as they’ve had to halt the production as some of the components come from the Ukraine.
DickDastardly

Post by DickDastardly »

Mine landed at the dealers last Saturday, getting it delivered to me this coming Monday

Ordered at the end of December so about 4 and a half months for it to arrive. Not nearly as bad as I'd anticipated
ST Line X 155, Desert Island Blue. Ordered 31/12/21, delivered 23/05/22
Stan69

Post by Stan69 »

I've had an interesting couple of weeks with my order since the last update (car ordered late September, scheduled build date of 22nd February and then absolutely nothing on the Ford portal for over 10 weeks).

Dealership told me to take it up with Ford UK customer care so raised a case with them.
They told me it was radio related but couldn't advise fix date.
Escalated and manager told me that they would be in touch with parts manager and report back with timescales.
Original agent then called back a couple of days later telling me that they were closing my case. They didn't know what part was required and they couldn't give an ETA for it!
Said that any further queries need to go back via dealership.

Anyways, 1 hour later I had a call from the dealership... I was expecting more of the same but the status has updated and my car has finally been shipped!!!!

Given that I've already had 2 delivery dates I'll believe it when I have the keys but hopefully this time next month I'll be driving away in my new Puma.