Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Wowzz

Post by Wowzz »

Phone call this morning from internet broker. Car has arrived ! (Ordered early November)
Only problem is what with holidays and needing to sell existing car after the holiday, I have had to give a mid June delivery date !
Titanium 125, Solar Silver

Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Full fat ST built, now awaiting gate release, nearly there :-)
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Bec23

Post by Bec23 »

Getting closer 🤞
Should of been collecting today but hasn't arrived with dealer yet... got a call yesterday to say it will be ready to collect by Thursday/Friday.
Tracked using vin last update 5.05 is discharged in antwerp vmac status dealer delivery.

Fingers crossed I'll have it by the end of the week 🤞🤞
AGATE BLACK METALLIC PUMA ST-LINE 2022 😍
Ordered 14.10.21
Built 31.03.22
Collecting 16.05.22 :D
AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

Picked up the Puma this morning, for anyone waiting, once you collect the wait didn’t seem so bad! Good luck to everyone, don’t give up and now it’s time for me to stop waiting and start enjoying!
Bec23

Post by Bec23 »

AMS1969 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:55 pm Picked up the Puma this morning, for anyone waiting, once you collect the wait didn’t seem so bad! Good luck to everyone, don’t give up and now it’s time for me to stop waiting and start enjoying!
Yay!hopefully I'm not far behind!
Enjoy 👌
AGATE BLACK METALLIC PUMA ST-LINE 2022 😍
Ordered 14.10.21
Built 31.03.22
Collecting 16.05.22 :D
RedRobin

Post by RedRobin »

Some encouragement for everyone waiting - Things are moving!
ST Line X 155 HP Grey Matter with 19 Inch alloys
Ordered 17 January
Built April
Told by Ipswich Dealer on Fiday it's arrived at Dagenham!😁🤩
phippsy15

Post by phippsy15 »

My Puma ST was built on 12th April and has had a few status changes since then such as shipped, compound in, compound out and now compound in again last week. My Puma is meant to be due for delivery at the end of this month or beginning of next month. How much have you all been waiting for delivery?

ACCE1809-4845-4A51-B8CC-D96637793938.png

Last edited by phippsy15 on Wed May 11, 2022 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Built: 12/04/2022
Shipped: 14/04/2022
ETA: 11/05/2022
Pick up: 30/05/2022
Spencey05

Post by Spencey05 »

Puma st line ordered in Nov 2021 no extras - predicted delivery date end April 2022 - updated last month for production 1 st week May with delivery in June - amended couple of days ago to early June production for delivery mid July - wait of 8 months if they keep to the latest prediction !!!!
Dealer does not communicate unless you chase them - feeble light hearted responses and very dismissive of delays this from one of the largest Ford dealers in south east !
Stan69

Post by Stan69 »

I have no idea what's happening with my order...

Ordered late September, had long delays with zero contact and then was originally given delivery to dealer date of 2nd April, which was then pushed back to 23rd April, and latest update is that they have no idea what state the car is in!

The only status now is a build date of late February and they can't even tell me if that was completed or not.
(I have a VIN number but unfortunately the site given above can't find anything)

I've complained to Ford direct and I'm expecting a call back tomorrow. Dealer has called back today and said that they don't know where the car is but they think the delay may be down to a (software) issue with the radio. This doesn't make sense as if it was a software issue they could fix at dealership or over the air as most others do these days. Somebody above has mentioned radio screens so perhaps it's that, although how did I ever get a delivery date if the build wasn't completed.

Also, they can't tell me how long it will take to fix, so completely in the dark.

Soooo frustrating. Genuinely considering cancelling and looking at something else. I know this wouldn't bother Ford as they'd just sell my car to whoever is next in the queue, but all of the excitement of getting a new car has disappeared.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I do get your frustration, but if you decide to cancel and look for something else, you only have a few choices. 1. Order another new car and go to the back of their queue or 2. Buy nearly new at (in some cases) a higher price than a new. 3. Buy a ready made new car from a main dealer....there are some around but probably not a Puma.
Hang in there and although it's hard work waiting, when the car is on your drive, you will be very happy.
Good luck.