Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Silverfox

Post by Silverfox »

I was reading on here somewhere, that you can track your car. Ive been told today my car was off line, i assume that means its built, if you can track your unit what is best to use for tracking it

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

It’s meant for the Mach-e but works for our Puma VINs as well. Just keep in mind that the shipping elements aren’t valid for Pumas. Updates are about a day behind vista, in my experience so far.

That said, this is what I’ve been using. www.whereismymme.com

There are a few codes I think.. body offline, paint offline, assembly offline. Gate released is what you want to know that it’s finished.
Last edited by Deleted User 965 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverfox

Post by Silverfox »

Thanks Bluecat, much appreciated
AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

Bec23 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:20 am
AMS1969 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:54 pm
Bec23 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:33 am So irritated with the situation now,
Normal dealer I speak to wasn't in today, but another person on the phone has now said my car is not scheduled for production until 31st March with a delivery of 7th May. So frustrated as my normal dealer said it was in production as we speak which was 2 weeks ago. No VIN assigned yet so can't track it myself online 😬🙄
I’ve been given exactly the same dates, build for 31st March and mid May delivery, but all subject to change and no guarantees on those dates, so what you have been told seems about right
Isn't it frustrating 😕 confused how it goes backwards, what date did you order?
It is frustrating but I think these days with everything going on then dates are much more fluid, I figure it’s a good deal compared to ordering one now so I’ll wait, ordered 20th Oct, the dealer always said could be anytime and that’s how it turned out! Hopefully will all get built and delivered to us in the end, although I won’t know what to stress over when it does arrive 😂
Jaybee

Post by Jaybee »

Bluecat wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:54 pm It’s meant for the Mach-e but works for our Puma VINs as well. Just keep in mind that the shipping elements aren’t valid for Pumas. Updates are about a day behind vista, in my experience so far.

That said, this is what I’ve been using. www.whereismymme.com

There are a few codes I think.. body offline, paint offline, assembly offline. Gate released is what you want to know that it’s finished.
Last update I had was about a week ago and it said 'Assembly Offline' with an ETA Production Date of 1st March - no idea what it means though, and neither did the dealer! Still scheduled for delivery mid-April though, so let's hope that's accurate
Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 | Magnetic | DAP
Silverfox

Post by Silverfox »

Just been in to dealership spoke with salesman, he showed me car is gate released on his screen. He said its now in the hands of transport logistics, it has a ETA at dealers 23/04/2022, wont hold my breath on that one
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Silverfox wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:49 am Just been in to dealership spoke with salesman, he showed me car is gate released on his screen. He said its now in the hands of transport logistics, it has a ETA at dealers 23/04/2022, wont hold my breath on that one
That's not impossible. They can get them from factory to dealer in 3 weeks if they join the dots properly. The only problem is that they do things for overall efficiency at the expense of individual fairness.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Markx

Post by Markx »

Vendee wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:38 pm
Silverfox wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:49 am Just been in to dealership spoke with salesman, he showed me car is gate released on his screen. He said its now in the hands of transport logistics, it has a ETA at dealers 23/04/2022, wont hold my breath on that one
That's not impossible. They can get them from factory to dealer in 3 weeks if they join the dots properly. The only problem is that they do things for overall efficiency at the expense of individual fairness.
Hi guys this is the lead time from gate release to dealership with puma is between 5-7 weeks.mine was gate released on the 1st feb gets to dealers tomorrow 19th March…picking it up Thursday 24th can’t wait now….
Markx

Post by Markx »

61F8194F-A4AF-499E-BC12-1E6753B5ADFA.jpeg

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

My car was built over 5 weeks ago, and as has happened before I don’t even think it has left the factory yet.