Puma delayed again

All Ford Puma related discussions
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

Markx wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:41 am Well my puma is now sat at Dagenham holding compound,should have got to dealers last weekend but delayed because problems with logistics . Hopefully now it will be this weekend but I’ve been told now it’s up to month delay at Dagenham so i am keeping my fingers crossed.. :roll:
Mine was at Flushing last Tues, and is ready for collection tomorrow so maybe check if that is really the case. Dealership said they had loads of cars in this week, weekend full of handovers
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter

Billycapo

Post by Billycapo »

Ordered mine 24th jan 2022 hed email three weeks ago no move ment seams like be nov 2022 ill get it reading these post
Markx

Post by Markx »

Thanks spoonface I will be contacting my dealer tomorrow for further update..
Bec23

Post by Bec23 »

Wish I could get more info about mine!
Still Can't get VIN number from the dealer yet he's adamant it was in production last week 🙈
Should be getting delivered this month looks unlikely I'll get it in April 🤞 Anyone know if there is a way to get more info??
AGATE BLACK METALLIC PUMA ST-LINE 2022 😍
Ordered 14.10.21
Built 31.03.22
Collecting 16.05.22 :D
discostu1

Post by discostu1 »

Bec23
Ask them for a screen shot of the evidence of build date .my dealer has told me it being built this week and they have a vin number and delivery would be may as it taken 4 to 5 weeks to arrive
Lili

Post by Lili »

Hi everyone, probably this will be my last post here - after 7 months of waiting, no build date at all and being located in Eastern Europe (where the market is a very low priority), I intend to finally give up on the Puma. Recently, I was offered a Design level build but rejected it. Now I can only sit and wait for my order, while the prospects about getting the new car become more and more dire (the war in Ukraine and the upcoming shortage of everything, needed to build a car). Yesterday I got an offer for an already built new VW T-cross and although the Puma is superior to drive, I intend to switch (which wasn't an easy decision). I hope I'll return to the Puma, probably after 2025, when the electric version comes out.
Thank you all for the continuous support I got on this forum. I wish you well and enjoy your Puma(s), it's an amazing car!
Ford Puma Titanium 125 PS A7 FWD, Desert Island Blue, Comfort pack, Winter pack, Driver's assistance pack, digital display. Ordered 15th Sept 2021. No build date yet.
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Lili wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:48 am Hi everyone, probably this will be my last post here - after 7 months of waiting, no build date at all and being located in Eastern Europe (where the market is a very low priority), I intend to finally give up on the Puma. Recently, I was offered a Design level build but rejected it. Now I can only sit and wait for my order, while the prospects about getting the new car become more and more dire (the war in Ukraine and the upcoming shortage of everything, needed to build a car). Yesterday I got an offer for an already built new VW T-cross and although the Puma is superior to drive, I intend to switch (which wasn't an easy decision). I hope I'll return to the Puma, probably after 2025, when the electric version comes out.
Thank you all for the continuous support I got on this forum. I wish you well and enjoy your Puma(s), it's an amazing car!
Sorry to hear about that Lili but i think you have made the right decision. It sounds like you were being treated badly compared to the rest of Europe and why would you want to give your hard earned money to an organisation that treats you like that. To be honest, I'm sure you will enjoy your T-cross and in many ways it is probably better than the Puma in terms of build quality etc. Good luck.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

Goodbye Lili - It was a pleasure gracing us with your presence :D
https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

That is a sad story with a poor ending. Ford and dealers need to do more to keep clients informed. I was given a vin number mid September and car was built 5th November then delivered to my door on the 9th December. And I thought that was bad waiting a total of 9 months from 9th July 2021. Seems like things have slipped further since. My heart goes y to those being tormented by th system.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

The wait was 5 months, my bad.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.