Temperature visual setting.

All Ford Puma related discussions
symbolvan

Post by symbolvan »

Hi. Ref Puma STline Design. Can anybody please tell me if there is a visual temperature display other than external temperature when using manual controls for air con/ heaters other than the red and blue lines on the dials? If so how can I set a visual display? New car day one, still feeling way round.

DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

When you rotate the temp dial the sync 3 screen temporarily displays a large temp dial showing your changes.
Set cabin temp is permanently displayed top right of sync screen, with external temp in the centre.
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

DesertIslandBlue wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:35 pm When you rotate the temp dial the sync 3 screen temporarily displays a large temp dial showing your changes.
Set cabin temp is permanently displayed top right of sync screen, with external temp in the centre.
That is correct if you are not using android auto. If i use it, I only have the external temperature displayed. However, if you turn the temperature knob up or down it does temporarily show on the main screen.
symbolvan

Post by symbolvan »

Thanks folks, very helpful.
DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

symbolvan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:58 pm Thanks folks, very helpful.
Welcome to the forum - be sure to add a photo or two to the members gallery (under the appropriate colour section). We all like to see each others cars...
You can also introduce yourself in the introductions section.
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT