Any one purchased a new Puma via CARWOW?

All Ford Puma related discussions
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Think mine was aroun 8 or 9...Definitely less than 10. :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

SSCosRS

Post by SSCosRS »

Rizmo, I guess that the question I need to ask myself is this; as we both used the same process to obtain and accept offers from Ford dealers via CARWOW, why did I end up dealing with a salesman in Allen Ford’s HQ, who had nothing to do with the dealer who supposedly made the offer, and you appear to have been dealing with the dealer who made you the offer?
Do you know if your car is being delivered to the dealer direct, or is it going via the prep site before it is driven to your dealer. I would have been happy to collect my car from your dealer, even if it had come via the prep site with an additional 10 miles on the clock, but this was denied me. I would also not have incurred the extra delivery cost, less of course my train fare and some petrol.
Frozen White, ST Line X, 155 PS Manual
Mike

Post by Mike »

I used carwow for research and then I went to a different dealer and haggled a price, they messed me about so went direct to carwow recommended dealer and got the same deal which was better then the one offered by carwow and then got the 30 Amazon voucher from carwow.. dealt direct with the dealer but if you mention carwow I then got the voucher even though I had bettered their deal.
Hope you can follow this.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I used CarWow to order a Puma ST after checking other discount sites. Some of the other discount sites didn't have any discount at all on the ST but had good deals on the ST Line etc so worth a look. I have had good communication with the dealer I chose and got a very good deal. I got £2300 off the price. No other dealer around me would match it so its a day out to collect when it's ready to be picked up, doesn't bother me.