Delivery Dates

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Same thing happening with many different makes, it's not restricted to Ford.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Apparently, some Oct delivery dates have been pushed to December :shock: :o :( :shock: :? According to the Facebook group.
Madhone

Post by Madhone »

Sure enough my build date (yesterday) now pushed back to October..... 😭
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Mine also, build date now October 7th, delivery date 5 weeks later. This is the 3rd put back for me. Can't go with a nearly new Puma as the prices are more than I'm paying for brand new. Ridiculous.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
MichaelClarke89

Post by MichaelClarke89 »

Yesterday I ordered a Puma ST, with the ST performance pack, driver assistance pack and hands free tailgate by looking at people’s wait times mine will be a 22 plate by the time it gets here haha, I currently have a Puma ST Line X and dealers have offered to buy it for the same price I paid for it last year!
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Placed my oder on the 29th July, received an updated yesterday....build date towards the end of Oct.......we will see.
Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

Sept order for ST Line, was told December collect (initially November). If people being told end of Oct for build that gives me a bit of confidence that it will be December.

2nd hand prices are crazy, my wife traded in her 19 month old Ecosport with 8300 miles to get a Puma. Dealership have got it up for sale for a £800 more than she paid for it brand new. We would never buy GAP insurance but guess it's pointless at the moment anyway
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Spoonface wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:06 am Sept order for ST Line, was told December collect (initially November). If people being told end of Oct for build that gives me a bit of confidence that it will be December.

Your confidence may be misplaced. I ordered mine on June 16th. I had a Oct 15th delivery which slipped to November 15th. Dealer has today confirmed that it is still scheduled for Nov 15 but that could slip at the drop of a hat. So that will be 5 months delivery. I think if you are hoping for a 3 month delivery, that may be optimistic. Of course I could be wrong and I hope your Puma arrives quickly.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Ams

Post by Ams »

My order has officially been delayed by 2 weeks as well. Was given a built date of 29th Oct but now changed to 12th Nov. Ordered in August this year. No VIN assigned yet either. It’s worse for Kuga. My dad placed an order at same time and he hasn’t even got a build date yet.
Puma ST Auto 1.0 (170PS) mHEV Frozen White DAP PR :D
Raybuzz

Post by Raybuzz »

Orded my st line vignale in black August 27th still no build date in fact nothing other then me ringing dealership not looking good.