What's your go-to screen?

All Ford Puma related discussions
bdcp

Post by bdcp »

I heard from someone that they have the tachometer turned off, that seemed weird. So just out of curiosity how do you have your main display setup? Or which screen do you use most?

Tachometer on or off? For me tachometer is always on.

For me the screen that's usually on is the hybrid gauge in the center, it's just satisfying to see the 48v battery charge.
For traveling long distance maybe i'll fondle between the trip computer and hybrid gauge, but then it's maybe the navigation directions.
Ford Puma | ST Line | 2021 | 92kW / 125PS | Blazer Blue | Manual | Comfort Pack | Driver Assistant Pack

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Between Hybrid gauge and Calm screen. Flick into others if I need any information.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Average MPG screen most of the time for me, but I do like to put the hybrid gauge on from time to time.

Personally, I would prefer to be able to see the charge state of the 48 volt battery, but that is not an option.
alanp

Post by alanp »

I have the hybrid screen on with the tacho illuminated green when I’m being a good boy, then sometimes I press the naughty button….
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Deleted User 361

Post by Deleted User 361 »

Speed/traffic signs for me

It never even crosses my mind to change screens tbh
FF33

Post by FF33 »

Tachometer on, average fuel and I’m quite partial to the red and black colour scheme 😏
kevmond

Post by kevmond »

Performance Details (So I can see Oil & Coolant temps numerically) and Race track so I get shift lights. :twisted:
White ST with Performance pack.