The long wait

All Ford Puma related discussions
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

oggie1947, pleased for you. Mind telling me who your dealer is and which branch. Thank you.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

oggie1947

Post by oggie1947 »

I used TC Harrisons of Derby, and I don't think I could have been treated better, kept me well informed all through the process, would definately recomend them...
Vignale 155 auto in Fantastic Red with driver support pack hands free tailgate and a spare wheel.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Thanks oggie 1947. I'm with Allen Ford and the car arrives either today or Tuesday. TC Harrisons have a great reputation. Check out Trustpilot.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Good luck for a smooth process. I hope it’s everything you hope and expect.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Thanks oggie 1947. I'm with Allen Ford and the car arrives either today or Tuesday. TC Harrisons have a great reputation. Check out Trustpilot. That should read Wednesday.
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Rizmo wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:00 pm Thanks oggie 1947. I'm with Allen Ford and the car arrives either today or Tuesday. TC Harrisons have a great reputation. Check out Trustpilot. That should read Wednesday.
Oh brilliant news :D

Remind me when you ordered yours and when it was built. Mine was built Nov 8th so I'm expecting it fairly soon. I emailed my sales guy on yesterday asking for an update but he replied saying he's off for a couple of days and back in the dealership tomorrow.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Sounds like you guys are starting to see some real movement all of a sudden. Cracking news and fingers crossed for some early christmas pressies. :)
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

My Vignale was ordered 7th July, Left the factory in Craiova, Romainia on the 5th November. It arrived at the dealers prep centre either yesterday or today. Awaiting confirmation of that. Collect in a few days . What an epic saga but hopefully well worth the wait. Also saved quite a bit as I ordered before the two recent price rises.
oggie1947

Post by oggie1947 »

Ordered the car on the 15th June, it was built early November and took just over 2 weeks to get it to the uk. When it arrived in the uk I was told it usually takes up to 2 weeks to get it to the dealer, but they seem to be pushing them through as it took only 2 days. Picked it up yesterday, have only drove it home and all seems well. Good luck with yours and hopefully you will have it soon.
Vignale 155 auto in Fantastic Red with driver support pack hands free tailgate and a spare wheel.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Great news on pushing them out,hopefully more on the roads,more owners and more used ones so cheaper prices and bring them into the reach of more people