The long wait

All Ford Puma related discussions
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Yayyyyyy - light is finally at the end of the tunnel AND I suddenly believe in Santa Claus πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„ πŸŽ…. Car is with the dealer on 24th Dec. Which is slightly difficult due to that date but can worked around. Thankfully we don't have people staying for Christmas. It was mentioned that it could be a few days earlier. So, it has been built by Santa's little helpers and Rudolph and his team are on the way. To continue the Christmas theme - is it too early for mulled wine at 10.33 in the morning ...

MagneticGrey

Post by MagneticGrey »

Curryhouse wrote: ↑Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:32 am Yayyyyyy - light is finally at the end of the tunnel AND I suddenly believe in Santa Claus πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„ πŸŽ…. Car is with the dealer on 24th Dec. Which is slightly difficult due to that date but can worked around. Thankfully we don't have people staying for Christmas. It was mentioned that it could be a few days earlier. So, it has been built by Santa's little helpers and Rudolph and his team are on the way. To continue the Christmas theme - is it too early for mulled wine at 10.33 in the morning ...
"Thankfully we don't have people staying for Christmas."

Ah, the true spirit of Christmas! :D :lol:

Good news about the new car! πŸ‘
Puma ST-Line X 155 Magnetic (previous)
Nissan Qashqai Tekna E-Power (present)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Nice day to get the car if you can.
You can give it a spin on the quiet roads of Christmas day and get out of all the mayhem.... ;)

animated-christmas-humor-image-0037.gif

Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

MagneticGrey wrote: ↑Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:26 am
Curryhouse wrote: ↑Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:32 am Yayyyyyy - light is finally at the end of the tunnel AND I suddenly believe in Santa Claus πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„ πŸŽ…. Car is with the dealer on 24th Dec. Which is slightly difficult due to that date but can worked around. Thankfully we don't have people staying for Christmas. It was mentioned that it could be a few days earlier. So, it has been built by Santa's little helpers and Rudolph and his team are on the way. To continue the Christmas theme - is it too early for mulled wine at 10.33 in the morning ...
"Thankfully we don't have people staying for Christmas."

Ah, the true spirit of Christmas! :D :lol:

Good news about the new car! πŸ‘
"Ah, the true spirit of Christmas! :D :lol: "

You haven't met the family :o :shock: :o :shock:
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

May I ask when you placed your order for you Puma and what model did you order ?
ErikThBee

Post by ErikThBee »

When I ordered my Puma in October, the dealer said they had no real idea when it would be delivered, but don't expect it before the end of February.
On Tuesday I received an e-mail saying it should be with them mid January. Being a bit sceptical I asked what the build date is, she replied that she can't give one....
as it's currently being built !!! Wahay.

--
Puma ST | Performance Pack | Driver Assist | Powerlift boot | Agate Black Black Wheels
Ordered 25/10/2021
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

ErikThBee wrote: ↑Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:33 pm When I ordered my Puma in October, the dealer said they had no real idea when it would be delivered, but don't expect it before the end of February.
On Tuesday I received an e-mail saying it should be with them mid January. Being a bit sceptical I asked what the build date is, she replied that she can't give one....
as it's currently being built !!! Wahay.

--
Puma ST | Performance Pack | Driver Assist | Powerlift boot | Agate Black Black Wheels
Ordered 25/10/2021
Oooh, you jammy thing.. You were in the door 3 weeks before me. Do you happen to know if you are getting the 2021.75 car with the Recaros or have you switched to the 2022.25 with the Ford Performance seats?

I had a chat with my guy today as I wondered if any date had been put on it or anything. He has no basis for his thoughts that he can share, but he said that my order was showing dealer priority 1 and that he just has a feeling I might not be waiting quite as long as I was pessimistically predicting. Until there is a date and/or a VIN, it's all just speculation.

Rightly or wrongly (For those waiting a long time), I wonder if they pepper in the STs in and amongst the others as and when they have a batch of 1.5s ready to fit in to cars.
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Pumadave wrote: ↑Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:20 pm May I ask when you placed your order for you Puma and what model did you order ?
155 ST LineX, solar silver, winter/comfort pack, electric boot, driver assistance. I am assuming the more bits added the longer the delay cos of the "chips"

No point adding the order date really -

1. It has already been established that order dates mean nothing.
2. That date might change - 3 changes so far.
3. Order was not placed with a Ford dealer.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Latest update....contacted the dealer today to be told its still waiting to be shipped....after 2 weeks!
It's going to be New Year now.
Total of 6 months from order. It better be worth it......
Pumadave

Post by Pumadave »

Yes spoke to my dealership this afternoon was hoping for it to arrive the week leading into Christmas Eve, been set back till the first week of January 2022 , even though it’s left the factory it remains somewhere in Europe ATM . Also got to bear in mind the various Christmas shutdowns along the way . Grrr. πŸ€”