The long wait

All Ford Puma related discussions
Mike

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:11 pm Which dealer did you use?
How long have you had yours?
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Allen Ford and I've had my Puma ten months. It was a demo and first reg was June 30th 2021.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

As i said earlier it's a long wait to mid October. A 3 month wait for Pumas which is the earliest of all Ford models. Fiesta, Focus and Kuga 7 months. Fiesta ST and Focus ST 5 months, Mustang 6 months.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

As an aside, I think it was Sparks who used one of the Allen ford branches last year. The nearest one to me is Daventry.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rizmo wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:44 am As an aside, I think it was Sparks who used one of the Allen ford branches last year. The nearest one to me is Daventry.
Correct....Never had a problem with them, Nuneaton branch.
Looking at their website, for the same spec as I have, used, with the same mileage, they want around £3,000 more than I paid new.... :o
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
oggie1947

Post by oggie1947 »

Ordered a similar spec on the 15th June and was told up to 4 months waiting. But like yourself got a fair price for my existing Ford and a decent discount on the new one.
The first dealer I tried offered me even more than I paid for my px, but would not discount the new car, also saying that in the 4 months I had to wait the px value might go down, so I had no idea what the final cost to change would be, Also the salesman and his manager didn't have a clue as to what engine and gearbox configurations were available, needless to say I went elsewhere, and ordered the Vignale 155 auto in fantastic red with the drivers support pack, power tail lift, and a spare wheel.
Vignale 155 auto in Fantastic Red with driver support pack hands free tailgate and a spare wheel.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

oggie1947 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:23 am Ordered a similar spec on the 15th June and was told up to 4 months waiting. But like yourself got a fair price for my existing Ford and a decent discount on the new one.
The first dealer I tried offered me even more than I paid for my px, but would not discount the new car, also saying that in the 4 months I had to wait the px value might go down, so I had no idea what the final cost to change would be, Also the salesman and his manager didn't have a clue as to what engine and gearbox configurations were available, needless to say I went elsewhere, and ordered the Vignale 155 auto in fantastic red with the drivers support pack, power tail lift, and a spare wheel.
Nice one...You can't beat a salesman that knows his product.... :lol:
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

See the sales staff quandary though.

I don't see a 155 auto on the Puma configurator.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Wdf76 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:39 pm See the sales staff quandary though.

I don't see a 155 auto on the Puma configurator.
There is if you select Vignale...

Pmauto.png

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Did that. Mobile site...

Edit... take that back, Vignale only eh.... Cheek