The long wait

All Ford Puma related discussions
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

I have just sold my ST Line through Motorway. Basically a free years driving + money in my pocket. It did not meet what they quoted, but was not far off. The price on WBAC had dropped on it by £1000 in a week. Wondering if things are starting to settle.
Our Vignale Puma is due in December and the dealer has guaranteed the px price on my wife’s fiesta until the end of January.

NeilS

Post by NeilS »

How did you find dealing with Motorway? Are you obliged to sell or can you refuse an offer made, even if it’s what they valued the car at?
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

NeilS wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:03 pm How did you find dealing with Motorway? Are you obliged to sell or can you refuse an offer made, even if it’s what they valued the car at?
Well I will update on Monday. I think the offer has been withdrawn by the dealer. I went to accept it and there was not an option to. I Googled reviews and found two instances of this happening in the first few pages.

My son sold his Focus two weeks ago through them and got £700 more than the valuation and it went without a hitch
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Hopefully things are starting to settle ,and the stsrt becoming affordable
Leaky5

Post by Leaky5 »

Leaky5 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:32 pm
NeilS wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:03 pm How did you find dealing with Motorway? Are you obliged to sell or can you refuse an offer made, even if it’s what they valued the car at?
Well I will update on Monday. I think the offer has been withdrawn by the dealer. I went to accept it and there was not an option to. I Googled reviews and found two instances of this happening in the first few pages.

My son sold his Focus two weeks ago through them and got £700 more than the valuation and it went without a hitch
Got it sorted ok today, just a technical glitch. Same company ( different branches) have now had 3 of our Fords.
You don’t have to go through Motorway, one of them we just asked what they would pay and went for it. They still pick it up and clear the finance etc exactly the same way they would if going through motorway
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Thank you 👍🏻
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

NeilS wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:50 pm Thank you 👍🏻
Are you thinking of selling Neil?
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Possibly.

Not because I don’t like the car or have any issues, but to take advantage of the current prices. I’d probably order a new one and sit tight waiting as I’d be in no rush having another car in the house to drive if needed.

I could sell mine and break even on what I paid (so in essence 15 months of new car for free) and get a new plate for the same money.
oggie1947

Post by oggie1947 »

Hooray, had a phone call this morning to say the car is now at the dealership, and can pick it up on Tuesday. Also, was told that the value of my part ex had also gone up. Looking forward to collecting it and just hope it was worth the wait...
Vignale 155 auto in Fantastic Red with driver support pack hands free tailgate and a spare wheel.
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

oggie1947 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:46 pm Hooray, had a phone call this morning to say the car is now at the dealership, and can pick it up on Tuesday. Also, was told that the value of my part ex had also gone up. Looking forward to collecting it and just hope it was worth the wait...
Nice one! Good luck with the pick-up.