Fiesta ST to Puma ST line

All Ford Puma related discussions
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

STer wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:01 am
BjNtheBear wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:51 am I myself purchased after viewing some negative feedback and have even had some of these same issues, Rombat and updating software, panel gaps etc.
Thank you for informing the board of the negative issues with your car, where the most active area of your posting has been in the faults and technical section. It's helped to inform others.
No problems, have a nice day πŸ‘
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Well, the thread has definitely gone off piste. :o
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Sparks wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:36 am Well, the thread has definitely gone off piste. :o
Somebody was defo piste off πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ some mornings you just fall out of the wrong side of bed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Let me know what bed it was so I can steer clear and not buy one - but still post about it like I have or am going to.

Too soon? πŸ™„πŸ˜†

If this thread had sign recognition, it would have indicated it was going in the wrong direction - assuming it was working properly πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Opinions are like bum holes. Everyone has one, just some stink more than others πŸ˜†
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

As they say in MacDonalds "I'm luvin it" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
STer

Post by STer »

Sparks wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:36 am Well, the thread has definitely gone off piste. :o
Yes agreed.
You'll always have people who can't back up statements with actual facts, nor seemingly have an ability to read and comprehend a post.
Happens all over the internet on forums. Never mind, every day's a school day huh?
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

STer wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:16 pm
Yes agreed.
You'll always have people who can't back up statements with actual facts, nor seemingly have an ability to read and comprehend a post.
Happens all over the internet on forums. Never mind, every day's a school day huh?
They also say "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" get a life instead of trawling through peeps posts to see what threads they've commented in, so sad, huh!
STer

Post by STer »

BjNtheBear wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:28 pm
STer wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:16 pm
Yes agreed.
They also say "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" get a life instead of trawling through peeps posts to see what threads they've commented in, so sad, huh!
Hi,
"sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"
Yes, agreed.
i will refrain from reciprocating the personal remark, given it's usually the clearest indicator that one has lost an argument.
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Say no more.
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Come along gents. We haven't had any of this crepe on here over the last 18 months.

There are no winners, so let's agree to disagree and play nice eh?