Bluespark

All Ford Puma related discussions
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

How did your insurance company react to the upgrade? Was the premium increase significant?

Mike

Post by Mike »

Glad you are happy with it
Chipping engines has been around for years with no issues if done right, i had an ASTRA GTE 16v back in the day when 156 bhp was a lot for a little car and with a few mods it was chucking out 204 on the rolling road, went like a rocket and better fuel economy and never missed a beat. ( arrrgh the good old days)

looks like your unit is wired into the MAF sensor and what else does it plug into ?
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Mike i think it's the boost sensor, not sure. Bluespark have all the details on their website. They are near Houghton le Spring just off the A690.://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Bluespark+A ... -1.4945511
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

cianpars, I'm with LV Insurance and I advised them of the change. There is no extra cost and it's logged on my revised insurance cert. I also checked with them before it was fitted.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.