ST Line X specs

All Ford Puma related discussions
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Just had my 125 ST Kine X delivered and it does not have sports pedals As the dealer is being a bit vague about this, I am somewhat suspicious.

Anyone else recently bought one expecting sports pedals only to find it has bog-standard pedals?

How much do you reckon it would cost to change them and can anybody suggest how and why this may have occurred?

Thanks

Pumanick

Post by Pumanick »

Hi
Ford have made changes to all the specs for any cars made after March its the 21.75 build spec.
I can see in the new brochure they have been removed in the details and if you look at the ford configurator they are missing now in the pictures
I know the fiesta pedal caps were about 80 pounds from Ford
Just found some online that are cheaper for Puma https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/pr ... n/F1835213
Hope this helps
Nick
Fabulous Red Puma ST,Performance Pack,Driver Assistance Pack :D
manc

Post by manc »

Wow not even on Vignale, they do look good, glad i have them. What else are they removing, it also seems to be removing nice little extras and increasing the price
Puma ST-Line Vignale 1.0 125PS Mhev in Desert Island Blue (19" Alloys, PTG, Sunroof)
Thrillhouse

Post by Thrillhouse »

It says in the brochure they're standard from ST line, do you have an automatic by chance?

Screenshot_20210616-152821.png

cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Nope. It's a manual Thrillseek Ford dealer has offered me a first service free of charge by way of an apology. Reasonable do you think?

Thanks for the link Nick. Those ate very tempting at that price.
Last edited by cianpars on Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

Thrillhouse wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:31 pm It says in the brochure they're standard from ST line, do you have an automatic by chance?

The brochure is way out of date, Oct 2020. You need to take the specs from the price list.
PL-Puma March 2021.pdf
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 306 times
Thrillhouse

Post by Thrillhouse »

Ah yeah I see it's not on the list you sent but it is in the brochure on the ford website. I'm picking up my st line x on the 29th, I'm sure the salesman mentioned on the phone when he was going through all the features that it had sports pedals. I'll let you know when I pick it up.
Thrillhouse

Post by Thrillhouse »

cianpars wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:36 pm Nope. It's a manual Ford dealer has offered me a first service free of charge by way of an apology. Reasonable do you think?
Yes very reasonable I think
Blupuma

Post by Blupuma »

The brochure is way out of date, Oct 2020. You need to take the specs from the price list.
PL-Puma March 2021.pdf

Thanks for the new price list FirstFord1972. Very interesting. Just noticed you can no longer order the ST Line Vignale with 125 HP Automatic gearbox which I recently picked up. I thought it might have been under powered but it is surprisingly nippy. It has the sport pedals but was actually built in December 2020 prior to the new specs.
ST Line Vignale - Desert Blue - 125 Automatic
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

Thrillhouse wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:18 pm
cianpars wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:36 pm Nope. It's a manual Ford dealer has offered me a first service free of charge by way of an apology. Reasonable do you think?
Yes very reasonable I think
Not if it's the first inspection/convenience check, tho you may get assist extended for another year๐Ÿ‘
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue