Vignale

All Ford Puma related discussions
RJ2000

Post by RJ2000 »

Has anyone gone for the Vignale. We looked at the ST Line X but the Vignale is only £1000 more. One thing I can’t understand is why they add the chrome, it cheapens the look. Hopefully easy to swap out the chrome on the doors and also swap the grill over.

paulv

Post by paulv »

RJ2000 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:28 pm Has anyone gone for the Vignale. We looked at the ST Line X but the Vignale is only £1000 more. One thing I can’t understand is why they add the chrome, it cheapens the look. Hopefully easy to swap out the chrome on the doors and also swap the grill over.
hi i get my vignale on Friday - I currently have a mondeo vignale and have enjoyed all the bits and bobs the vignale gives you so much, thats why i chose it this time around (that and the fact i was told i could only get an automatic with vignale - still surprised that you have to buy addons like driver assistance pack and powered tailgate too)

maybe its my age but i don't mind the chrome too much, it was cool when i was young :D
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
umbradomini

Post by umbradomini »

Am currently waiting on delivery date for my vignale 155PS in lucid red. was looking at the ST-LINE X but once added on all I wanted was better and a cheaper deal from dealer to have the Vignale.

Now just having to play the waiting game for factory build 😢
ST-Line X Vignale 155 in Lucid Red
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Its shocking how toy have to Pay Extra to a power tailgate and driver assist,it should be standard
Tim

Post by Tim »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:55 pm Its shocking how toy have to Pay Extra to a power tailgate and driver assist,it should be standard
Not only that, but you get less for your money with the option packs on the Vignale.

eg £600 for the power tailgate option on the ST Line X gets you keyless entry as well. Vignale already has keyless entry so your £600 is only buying the power tailgate.

Seems a bit greedy of Ford. When I bought my previous Focus the option packs were cheaper on the higher spec models as they already had some of the features.
ST-Line X First Edition · 155 PS mHEV · Solar Silver
paulv

Post by paulv »

First let me say I love my new Puma vignale - so much fun to drive!

I know its naive of me but I've just traded in my mondeo vignale for a Puma vignale and was mildly surprised that the Puma doesnt have a number of things:

- a/c seats - its got the massage facility which I never used on the mondeo - I would have definitely had a/c seats over massage seats anyday
- electronic positioning of driver/passenger seats - I was surprised the Puma doesn't have this
- electronic handbrake
- only one USB socket (unless I can't see the others) the mondeo had 3

I know the mondeo is more expensive, but I was - as I say naively perhaps - of the thought that a vignale has everything on it.

One thing the Puma has that the mondeo didnt is a heated steering wheel - now thats nice!
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

paulv wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:32 am - only one USB socket (unless I can't see the others) the mondeo had 3
1 more in the armrest storage area. 👍
Tim

Post by Tim »

Wdf76 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:47 am
paulv wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:32 am - only one USB socket (unless I can't see the others) the mondeo had 3
And one in the boot :lol:
ST-Line X First Edition · 155 PS mHEV · Solar Silver
paulv

Post by paulv »

Tim wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:05 pm
Thanks, to be honest I had noticed these but disregarded as (I'm being pedantic :) )to me they look like:
- usb 'C' connection in armrest - we're all apple in the family so usb is needed- I'll probably get a converter...
- in the boot its a 12v socket not usb? or have I missed one somewhere

second usb slot is needed in front ideally for us, so i'll probably end up getting a converter I suppose
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

paulv wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:29 pm
Tim wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:05 pm

Thanks, to be honest I had noticed these but disregarded as (I'm being pedantic :) )to me they look like:
- usb 'C' connection in armrest - we're all apple in the family so usb is needed- I'll probably get a converter...
- in the boot its a 12v socket not usb? or have I missed one somewhere

second usb slot is needed in front ideally for us, so i'll probably end up getting a converter I suppose
The one in the arm rest is the same as the front one.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.